Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate him

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I rate him 7-8/10
Shindy_Credit-Sascha-HEKS-Haubold.jpg
ae861778d6de9351f93e4c324fd51d6b.1000x1000x1.jpg

7/10 or 6,5

mogs the shit outa me tho

me too. everyone that say under 5 must be a fakecel. if this guy not mogging you you cant be a incel
He is ltn. He isn't mogging anyone except trucels. He mogs me. But look from a objective pov rather than subjective pov

High tier normies

Is this a looksfag forum?

Nigga got a beard to cover his recessed chin nice try mohammmad

faggot rapper

never nigga. if this a normie I dont know what an chadlite for you
This nigga is like a normie at best. On top with the fact that this dude uses filters. He would be a 3/10 in women's eyes. Unless he is tall ig

I'm surprised you rated him so high. I'd give him a 5. He looks recessed without the beard.
I rated him only with the pics and yea his beard. He’d probably be lower in motion especially without his beard

This nigga is like a normie at best. On top with the fact that this dude uses filters. He would be a 3/10 in women's eyes. Unless he is tall ig
not in europe. this are the men that get here all the bitches

7/10 he mogs me

Chadlite 7/10
In the west lightskin arab/turkish thugmaxxed dudes win

7/10

Idk what crack some people on this thread are smoking. If you look anywhere close to this GTFO!!!

He looks attractive enough to get sex, so he'll probably have 5-6 kids (minimum) that he'll never pay child support for.

Meanwhile guys with jobs will never get a chance until her labia have been blown out like a used muffler.

Chadlite 7/10
In the west lightskin arab/turkish thugmaxxed dudes win
first one that have a realistic view on that thing. thanks man. I tought incel.is is completely lost

7/10

Idk what crack some people on this thread are smoking. If you look anywhere close to this GTFO!!!
realistic.

7/10

Idk what crack some people on this thread are smoking. If you look anywhere close to this GTFO!!
most here are fakecels that rate him low because they look attractive too.

Sorry 5.5 high MTN @Grim_Reaper @Bianor not HTN Nvm idk why I gave him that rating. Like MTN - high MTN he’s not slaying anything except 45 year old slutty prostitutes at some bar. Also his beard yea saves him

I rate him 7-8/10
Shindy_Credit-Sascha-HEKS-Haubold.jpg
ae861778d6de9351f93e4c324fd51d6b.1000x1000x1.jpg
nigga look like a rapper who sings about how “love is one of the most important things in the world” and how he “will take care of the foid and take her to the moon”

Is that supposed to be 80 inches? If he's that tall isn't it 6'8? With that height the faggot would be a 10/10 for a foid. Otherwise he's a 6/10 at best.