Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate Korean Russian Singer Viktor Tsoi, I will floor you and flay you alive if you disrespect him!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
Viktor tsoi afb98214 d499 48bb a0d1 b9743aa89d6 resize 750 564399935
Music Viktor Tsoi 031183  1501077238

He kind of looks like a central asian chico in the second picture

NTC + flat maxilla with no zygotal forward projection + gonial angle/short ramus are his biggest flaws.
6/10 in the west, 7/10 in asian shitholes, could ascend by one point with bimax (lefort 2/3) but not worth the risk tbh.
Mongoloid bugman pheno.

Last edited:
NTC + flat maxilla with no zygotal forward projection + gonial angle/short ramus are his biggest flaws.
6/10 in the west, 7/10 in asian shitholes, could ascend by one point with bimax (lefort 2/3) but not worth the risk tbh.
He died in a car crash in tulums discrict around 80/90s

He does and this pheno has insane appeal in Russia. If you want some suifuel I can link you some videos
IS HE GL?

He used to be, I don't care tho. His music was great
Best music to enjoy a cigarette to or nightwalk or sit by the campfire with headphones and smoke

How is nicotine gum compared to a real cigarette
More expensive, 11 dollar for a pack of 20s, 25 dollar for quit smoking chewing gum,

The jews dont want us to quit!

Tsoi was a HTN, but with somewhat uncanny appearence, albeit he was also a heightmogger at 6'1 and extremely statusmaxxed, hence overall high smv. Btw, his music is truly immaculate and perfect for doomermaxxing.

Tsoi was a HTN, but with somewhat uncanny appearence, albeit he was also a heightmogger at 6'1 and extremely statusmaxxed, hence overall high smv. Btw, his music is truly immaculate and perfect for doomermaxxing.
I am a doomed doomer

Tsoi was a Changlite when he was 24-25. In the last years of his life he had a bloated face and thinning hair

Tsoi was a Changlite when he was 24-25. In the last years of his life he had a bloated face and thinning hair
Brutal norwoodmaxxing

He does and this pheno has insane appeal in Russia. If you want some suifuel I can link you some videos
What vids?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back