Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Rate my gaming setup

Setup is nice, my fatass would have a bigger snack stash but you got the fridge there at least.

As others said i dont really like the color of the walls, could be painted, but for a gaming room youre probably gonna have the lights off for the most part anyway

I would be worried about the backlight from that window but maybe the shaders work enough and your monitor's bright.

Personally i would add surround sound speakers because i get weird about wearing headsets for too long. I dont like the chair because it looks too much like my office chair. One other thing that comes to mind is some spare electrical slots for charging a phone or batteries or whatever
i don't have a fridge in my room tho? lol

color of walls and carpet isn't my choice. it's the only free room in my house. if it was my choice, i'd have a dark hardwood floor with a wall painted gray or dark red.

the room is normally dark, it's only bright in the room because i opened the blinds to light up the room

IMG 1849

for the chair, you want an office chair or at least i do. they are made to be comfortable while being sat in for long periods of time.

Chair looks comfy. Is that a hot water flask next to the can. How often does the air filter run for?

Get a couple of green plants to add a bit of life to the room.
air filter runs 24/7 and is controlled by my phone

it's distilled water jugs for streak-free cleaning.

i would hate to have plants in the room tbh

like to move it while vaccuming
exactly why, also the reason the PSU cable is left loose and long instead of tied up neatly

lets me move it like this easy

IMG 1855

no posters are for faggots
I didn't say poster, I just said any kind of interior decor & even suggested he get a nice rug.
i can't think of anything tbh...
Just any simple or basic interior decor you could get at Walmart, Lowes, etc. would be decent: A vase, fake plant, some of those cheap wall-paintings you can hang up(recreations of them as well), or even a nice rug/carpet. Still can be simplistic & nice looking.

it shifts while gaming no big deal
yea but part of the monitor stand(?) is under the mat. my point is the mat should either be under the monitor stand or a smaller size altogether
doesnt need to exposed wiring looks good.
I'd argue that it does but only if it's tidy
like to move it while vaccuming
makes sense but I'd go for a minimalistic look over these small comfort gains in this case cause the time investment should be about the same whether there's rolls attached or not, no?
why its looks futurist, and sci fi.
I'd argue that it isn't. Maybe antennas were what people imagined scifi to be 20? yrs ago but actual futuristic high tech is minimalistic or at least tidy, color- and design language matched and doesn't have parts awkwardly sticking sticking out, i.e. every new car or samsung/apple phone there is. And I think this antenna fails in every regard (except maybe color? Idk if the color difference compared to the pc is less noticeable irl). This antenna isn't even centered on top of your pc and the wire connecting it to your pc doesn't run straight, meaning it doesn't even communicate a clear design intent, it's just random and it's not like you're an electronics DIY guy who has a dozen experimental devices laying around with which he has to tinker regularly (which would in my eyes justify a messy aesthetic like that), are you?

I'd argue that it isn't. Maybe antennas were what people imagined scifi to be 20? yrs ago but actual futuristic high tech is minimalistic or at least tidy, color- and design language matched and doesn't have parts awkwardly sticking sticking out, i.e. every new car or samsung/apple phone there is. And I think this antenna fails in every regard (except maybe color? Idk if the color difference compared to the pc is less noticeable irl). This antenna isn't even centered on top of your pc and the wire connecting it to your pc doesn't run straight, meaning it doesn't even communicate a clear design intent, it's just random and it's not like you're an electronics DIY guy who has a dozen experimental devices laying around with which he has to tinker regularly (which would in my eyes justify a messy aesthetic like that), are you?
The antenna is for improved wifi, it came with the motherboard.

It is slapped on the top because I think it looks funny, like a horn.

Fucking nigger

Awesome setup man, congrats.

Good stuff. Very minimalistic, I would prefer some more decoration and some more color. But it’s clean and tidy, so 7/10 from me.