Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate my ldar setup

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Streaming pc to the phone. Phone is connected to the pc over usb cable, set as share internet over cable so there's zero lag with Nvidia stream. Mini keyboard is a Dobe bluetooth, costs 10 usd. I mounted the phone with a thicker electrical cable and hotglued it to the back of the DS4, there mounting thingy by Dobe but then you cant use the keyboard at the same time.
IMG 20230628 144507

that looks nice
first time hearing that you could plug the pc into the phone and actually manage to play with your pc while in bed using phone. the only issue is that the screen is still very small so that's one of the reason i always prefer using a laptop to game in bed.

Wageslave max and buy a decent setup cuck

Pretty sweet as long as you have a stable connection you have the most compact gaymen setup known to mankind, impressive.

Attachments

• 347374373734.jpg
    347374373734.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
You gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Streaming pc to the phone. Phone is connected to the pc over usb cable, set as share internet over cable so there's zero lag with Nvidia stream. Mini keyboard is a Dobe bluetooth, costs 10 usd. I mounted the phone with a thicker electrical cable and hotglued it to the back of the DS4, there mounting thingy by Dobe but then you cant use the keyboard at the same time.
View attachment 792790
I have an RTX3080 1440p setup, The only problem is im taller than the screen and the desk at 511 so i have to slouch down to see the whole monitor

I dont get it

I have an RTX3080 1440p setup, The only problem is im taller than the screen and the desk at 511 so i have to slouch down to see the whole monitor
Mogs me, i have the 1660 super and im 5'3. You can mount it on the wall or buy those extending mounting arms, the are highly adjustable.

Mogs me, i have the 1660 super and im 5'3. You can mount it on the wall or buy those extending mounting arms, the are highly adjustable.
I was actually going to ask about that but never found the perfect place to post my ask, Any suggestion?

I was actually going to ask about that but never found the perfect place to post my ask, Any suggestion?
They are usually sold in every tech shop.

They are usually sold in every tech shop.
Can i use books? Knows any large books its a 27 asus gaming monitor with sticks shat strains far from eachother like an M60/PKM bipod but its pushed further apart

Pretty sweet as long as you have a stable connection you have the most compact gaymen setup known to mankind, impressive.
Thanks, in the end we are all monkeys getting distracted while waiting for death.

Can i use books? Knows any large books its a 27 asus gaming monitor with sticks shat strains far from eachother like an M60/PKM bipod but its pushed further apart
If they are hard cover it should be stable enough. If i were you, i would buy one of these, they look cool and give more space and clean look. They are called desk mounts\ stands.

Oh those, I thought they looked retarded so i never bought them

bro this is just retarded. play at your desktop nigga

just build a pc

You can get a decent setup for rotting after a few paychecks. Even $500 will play anything worth playing today.

bro this is just retarded. play at your desktop nigga
You can get a decent setup for rotting after a few paychecks. Even $500 will play anything worth playing today.

just build a pc
I have a pc, not really a beast but I can play everything at high at 50+fps 1080p. Ryzen 5 1600af which is slightly lower clocked 2600, and gtx 1660 super. This year I will upgrade the cpu and next year the GPU.

This is like make shift portable console for playing in bed, if you guys tried controllers for phones, you would see how badly they are made, ds4 is better and more precise.