Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rate My Ribeye

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
Bone-in 1.5lbs Choice Ribeye Steak
I put some butter on it to make sure I get a heart attack
IMG 20240212 224702

hyper based unapologetic meat eater, i appreciate 10/10 :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
I got a 1.5lbs Flat Iron Steak in the fridge too :ahegao: will cook it soon, I like to eat red meat every 2-3 days. Fuckin Jews are raising the price of meat, want us to eat bugs and leaves n shit

I got a 1.5lbs Flat Iron Steak in the fridge too :ahegao: will cook it soon, I like to eat red meat every 2-3 days. Fuckin Jews are raising the price of meat, want us to eat bugs and leaves n shit
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: BASED
yeah fuck that, im not drinking cockroach milk, I only get whole milk and shit like that.
they've been raising prices here too in europe. They are literally paying farmers to kill their cattle and in ireland they wanted to kill 100000 cattle last year jfl

Looks kinda gross ngl

Looks kinda gross ngl
It was kinda fatty and the butter made it look a lil slimy. I can assure you it was delicious though. Just finished it. Now I'm making a smoothie. Might post pics :feelsLSD::dab:

It was kinda fatty and the butter made it look a lil slimy. I can assure you it was delicious though. Just finished it. Now I'm making a smoothie. Might post pics :feelsLSD::dab:
I fought it was bbq sauce my bad

It looks great from the outside at least, enjoy your meal bro cel :feelsokman:

Kitty cats would eat that in one bite.

Looks kinda gross ngl
Yeah too fatty and slimy looking. More crispiness on the top/bottom/sides needed. Looks like it wasnt put on when pan was at full heat or taken off too early.

Yeah too fatty and slimy looking. More crispiness on the top/bottom/sides needed. Looks like it wasnt put on when pan was at full heat or taken off too early.
I was trying not to overcook it. I should've left it on for another minute on each side. I put it in the oven too in order to cook the inside of it a little bit. It was hella thick which makes it hard to guess

nice meat bro

no homo
Lmao I used to be a butcher so I would hear this hellas. You gotta make sure you say the no homo at the end, sometimes they wouldn't and I would get extremely nervous :worryfeels::shock:

What seasoning do you put on it?

Lmao I used to be a butcher so I would hear this hellas. You gotta make sure you say the no homo at the end, sometimes they wouldn't and I would get extremely nervous :worryfeels::shock:
i like to cook mine in butter in a pan

keeps it juicier than grilling tbh ngl

grill u get the smoky flavour but all the juices fall out into the fire

little salt, tons of pepper

i like to cook mine in butter in a pan

keeps it juicier than grilling tbh ngl

grill u get the smoky flavour but all the juices fall out into the fire
Pan frying is superior