Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retard trait: your threads dont flow well due to shit writing ability

Repulsive123

Repulsive123

Visionary
★★★★★
I had a fucking heart attack trying to read a paragraph i wrote, it sucks tbh.
pepe-why-pepe-the-frog.gif

Same, it’s mostly due to my old devices lagging though.

Same, it’s mostly due to my old devices lagging though.
Brutal, writing on phone is impossible due to the lag but i don't type too fast so it isn't as noticeable.

can i even do anything right?

I am dyslexic and when I read my threads second time, it makes no sense :cryfeels:

I am dyslexic and when I read my threads second time, it makes no sense :cryfeels:
It sounds so good in my head but when i reread it, makes no sense. I overuse the same words multiple times in the same sentence making it redundant and a chore to read, especially aloud.

It sounds so good in my head but when i reread it, makes no sense. I overuse the same words multiple times in the same sentence making it redundant and a chore to read, especially aloud.
Maybe read some Novels or some sort of way to learn English and have Notes for words that you came across which you heard few times

Maybe read some Novels or some sort of way to learn English and have Notes for words that you came across which you heard few times
My concentration span is too low and i have no motivation to learn as i dont really write anything besides short texts on inkler forums.