Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate thai noodles

Yummy but I'd prob take the shrimp out and eat them first, then the rest of the noodles. I find the texture of shrimp doesn't really blend well with many other things.

Any cels have recommendations on shrimp dishes with shrimp that goes well with the other things in the dish?

Also I give it a 5/8.

Yummy but I'd prob take the shrimp out and eat them first, then the rest of the noodles. I find the texture of shrimp doesn't really blend well with many other things.

Any cels have recommendations on shrimp dishes with shrimp that goes well with the other things in the dish?

Also I give it a 5/8.
I always love shrimps ngl.

I always love shrimps ngl.
I see.

I forgot to mention in my last post I am also a sperg and that may be why. Although you may be too.

Although you may be too.
I have ADHD which shares a lot of common symptoms with autism so yeah you may view me as one sperg too

JFL I am so used to incel slang like calling asian foids "noodle whores". I clicked thinking you were asking us to rate the attractiveness of a foid and I got confused for a second :feelshaha:

JFL I am so used to incel slang like calling asian foids "noodle whores". I clicked thinking you were asking us to rate the attractiveness of a foid and I got confused for a second :feelshaha:
That would be “noodle” in singular, kek

10/10 would bang

Nice I like shrimp (No homo)