Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Rate Their Cope] TERPcels on suicide watch, "game and frame" not working on dating apps, help!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

They are coping really hard, if someone copes hard, we should rate it. So rate his cope.

• A+

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • A

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • B

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • C

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • F

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ these coping retards ---

giphy.gif

Screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020 01 17 at 11409 AM

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

TERPcels, it's over for you buddy boyos, now pack up, go home.

But he gets attention in life. Just not on Tinder.

Tinder is not real life. It does not affect the dating market.

Netflix is not real life. It did not affect blockbuster.

Tinder is not real life. It does not affect the dating market.

Netflix is not real life. It did not affect blockbuster.
I fucking hate when soys say tinder isn't real life. Jfl is this 1995??? Online dating accounts for 90 percent of how people meet now, the other 10 is workplace colleagues.

Jfl just be a piece of shit Chad.

Can’t see the Reddit content

It's easier to walk a camel through the eye of a needle before you can convince yourself of this crap if you're blackpilled, and even if you do, it doesn't even make you feel better about yourself, especially if your real-life results aren't any better. Fails on multiple levels. Gets an F from me.

Um, I dont know about cope, but it is pretty based for CuckIt, but water is wet tier for us

If you can't get matches on tinder it's fucking over period.

C from me. They are right, but nothing revolutionary is said or touched on. They need to follow all the way through. If women could replace male attention with social media and dating apps, what can men replace women with?

Cant run mind games in your bio, its 150% looks online

giphy.gif

Cant run mind games in your bio, its 150% looks online

giphy.gif

I thought you said whites need to just leave their room theory, isn't that therfore BS if Tinder is real life?

I thought you said whites need to just leave their room theory, isn't that therfore BS if Tinder is real life?

None of what I say ever applies to whites, I dont know why white guys would even be on this forum reading my posts, they should be out having sex

I guess as theyre resting between sex rounds with their gf they might be reading my posts to giggle but JFL if youre white and have an account on this forum ,just what are you doing

None of what I say ever applies to whites, I dont know why white guys would even be on this forum reading my posts, they should be out having sex

I guess as theyre resting between sex rounds with their gf they might be reading my posts to giggle but JFL if youre white and have an account on this forum ,just what are you doing

In the poll, what do you vote as? White/Caucasian? Or something else?

I wish I could go the alternate universe you live in and succeed as a white man. Unless your metric of success is going to a third world country getting with sub 3 ethnic girls below their looksmatch.

I dont fill those out, they require javascript which I have disabled, I cant fill them out

Would check Other/Not sure tho

So what in particular as a Slav sets you apart from the "better" whites? Is your skin tone not the same? Or is it slavic facial features?

So what in particular as a Slav sets you apart from the "better" whites? Is your skin tone not the same? Or is it slavic facial features?
He's a slavcel who's pretending not to be white? Just lol at this cope.

It only works for women because they are the only ones in demand (thanks to unprecedented amounts of thirsty desperate fawning loser betas online).

He's still coping because he believes that he himself is more "alpha" and better than these "loser betas online". But at the end of the day, blue pill and red pill are just two sides of the same coin. TRP is just as "thirsty desperate and fawning" ... one performs as a clown, one performs "masculinity". Same shit, different asshole.

Pathetic frame, hairline, coloring (hair & eyes) and facial features like no chin, jaw melting into my neck, rounded head, hooked overprojected nose

The only white trait that I have is light skin bc I dont go out much and am as pale as one can be, if my skin was any darker Id be considered ethnic

Without tinder, cold approach might have actually worked. It was the old version of meeting strangers to possibly date. There was far less competition with it.

The only white trait that I have is light skin

That's the point of JBW. That you have light skin / light features halo, not that you're some chiseled chad.

If they only knew the truth
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

That's the point of JBW. That you have light skin / light features halo, not that you're some chiseled chad.

I have no white features tho, Im no different than a light skinned curry

Just by being alive in the year 2020 your SMV automatically drops.

He's still coping because he believes that he himself is more "alpha" and better than these "loser betas online". But at the end of the day, blue pill and red pill are just two sides of the same coin. TRP is just as "thirsty desperate and fawning" ... one performs as a clown, one performs "masculinity". Same shit, different asshole.

Just by being there, your SMV automatically drops. Just by BEING THERE.

In fact, dating app is the most objective and precise way to measure your true SMV.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I rate him F tier coping because A+ tier implies that he achieved something with his coping

I rate him F tier coping because A+ tier implies that he achieved something with his coping
Okay in terms of rating copes, the most stupid and lousy cope gets the A+. It's the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back