Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate your desk and chair setup

It is good?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Random q as usual ^_^

I play on my bed

Random q as usual ^_^
i have this balcony chair thing with pillows on it
and my desk belonged to the foid that had this room before me, it has like makeup stains on it
and there is a fist size hole in the back (it has drawers)
It works, big thing.

Could be better.

This made me smile and I have no idea why.

Aw thanks ^^

lol the share I'm moving in to soon has one of those basic desks. But at least it's new I guess, and I'll bring my chair with me as it's much better than the one they put in the room.

i have this balcony chair thing with pillows on it
and my desk belonged to the foid that had this room before me, it has like makeup stains on it
and there is a fist size hole in the back (it has drawers)
It works, big thing.

As long as it comfy and so on then that's good!

Also on the subject of rooms and desks, this is my wallpaper. lol

Desktop2023c

Decent, only thing i would change is my table

Also on the subject of rooms and desks, this is my wallpaper. lol

Desktop2023c

lol the share I'm moving in to soon has one of those basic desks
it's not an actual pic of my chair and desk, just something that looks like it. My chair is pretty much exactly like in the picture (I put a pillow on it so my ass doesn't hurt) and my desk is just some old desk my parents still had.

dumbass foid

Your signature is so strange. I can't understand why anyone with any reasonable intelligence would become angry at Windows updates and not just use something like ShutUp10 to stop them.

Your signature is so strange. I can't understand why anyone with any reasonable intelligence would become angry at Windows updates and not just use something like ShutUp10 to stop them.
i'm a linux user

her boyfriend used to fuck her there
i know this is true because the room they gave me also came with a bed
and the sheets and like coom stains and shit

linux gang speak up

Oh nice. I did use Linux for quite some time ^^

What distro?

I mostly used Suse, Slackware, Ubuntu and Mint.
mint but i installed i3wm on it because i got sick of traditional window managers

i'm a linux user
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
last year i got this laptop wit windows 11. It updated immediately. After booting 5 times, it tried to install update while shutting down, tanked, no recovery possible. Fortunately I had just put a linux distro on a USB drive (puppy linux). After that I tried manjaro and then switched to Ubuntu. Looking back, debian wouldve made more sense but maybe in future. One thing is certain though, I am never going back to windows.

last year i got this laptop wit windows 11. It updated immediately. After booting 5 times, it tried to install update while shutting down, tanked, no recovery possible. Fortunately I had just put a linux distro on a USB drive (puppy linux). After that I tried manjaro and then switched to Ubuntu. Looking back, debian wouldve made more sense but maybe in future. One thing is certain though, I am never going back to windows.
kikerosoft winjews

mint but i installed i3wm on it because i got sick of traditional window managers

Oh is that a tiling one?

And yeah Mint is nice.

Ubuntu is OK. Possibly a bit of spyware?

Windows... hm. 10 is... OK. But only once I've installed ShutUp10 or similar! I've never tried 11.

I love 7 and 8.1 ^^

Oh is that a tiling one?

And yeah Mint is nice.

Ubuntu is OK. Possibly a bit of spyware?

Windows... hm. 10 is... OK. But only once I've installed ShutUp10 or similar! I've never tried 11.

I love 7 and 8.1 ^^
after a year 10 turns into a slow bloated mess because of windows/registry rot

after a year 10 turns into a slow bloated mess because of windows/registry rot

I've had it installed on here for 3 years now.

It's... OK. Quite slow if I leave the PC for a while and then come back to it. This PC isn't very powerful but... I still don't think that's a great excuse for that poor performance though. I think modern Windows is just a bit naff, lol

Mine is cheap just a gaming chair and small foldable table but it gets the job done.

it was good times. tho I was getting bullied back then. I had a wooden bed and the frame underneath had like half of the planks broken
underneath the mattress looked like this but half of them were broken.
some day I bought a plastic mousepad, because my shitty 10 euro office kb&m combo barely worked on my bed sheets.

Attachments

• 1699827596764.png
    1699827596764.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 2
it was good times. tho I was getting bullied back then. I had a wooden bed and the frame underneath had like half of the planks broken
View attachment 954611underneath the mattress looked like this but half of them were broken.
some day I bought a plastic mousepad, because my shitty 10 euro office kb&m combo barely worked on my bed sheets.
I had the same kind of mattress until a few months ago, and some of them were broken or bent too.

and now I don't even have a bed anymore, just a mattress on the floor
Even more brutal.
You can't buy a new bed?

and now I don't even have a bed anymore, just a mattress on the floor

I've actually slept on a mattress on the floor a few times in the past!

To be honest... it's mostly fine. Depending on how good the mattress is.

Even more brutal.
You can't buy a new bed?
it's expensive, I'd need new stuff like a mattress and pillows and shit. rn I'm saving for a (new) phone.

also this inspired me to look at what a new bed setup would cost and ikea's mattress advisor blackpilled me

the total cost for stuff that isn't the bed would be 500 euros according to ikea.

it's expensive, I'd need new stuff like a mattress and pillows and shit. rn I'm saving for a (new) phone.

also this inspired me to look at what a new bed setup would cost and ikea's mattress advisor blackpilled me
View attachment 954644

the total cost for stuff that isn't the bed would be 500 euros according to ikea.
Fuck it :feelsbadman:

View attachment 954644

Go to a second-hand place or charity place.

I do avoid getting things made of fabric there though because that's when you might get bugs >.<

That being said... some places are reputable and sometimes the mattresses and stuff are new and/or sealed.

I've actually slept on a mattress on the floor a few times in the past!

To be honest... it's mostly fine. Depending on how good the mattress is.
well often I wake up with pain everywhere, tho I can't comment on how comfortable it is compared to an actual bed considering I've only ever had a bed with a hard wood frame and broken planks before.
I recommend putting something below the mattress, because before I did that I had the mattress just lying on the floor and it grew black mold

Go to a second-hand place or charity place.

I do avoid getting things made of fabric there though because that's when you might get bugs >.<

That being said... some places are reputable and sometimes the mattresses and stuff are new and/or sealed.
I'm a huge germophobe. I can barely touch things that other people have touched before. I couldn't imagine sleeping on a mattress that some other guy has been sleeping on every day for years.

well often I wake up with pain everywhere, tho I can't comment on how comfortable it is compared to an actual bed considering I've only ever had a bed with a hard wood frame and broken planks before.
I recommend putting something below the mattress, because before I did that I had the mattress just lying on the floor and it grew black mold

Hm. Keep the humidity in the room nice and low?

I'm a huge germophobe. I can barely touch things that other people have touched before. I couldn't imagine sleeping on a mattress that some other guy has been sleeping on every day for years.

Yah but many are new! Used... yeah I see the issue kind of. Although what happens when you stay at a hotel, lol. So I try to be a bit flexible! Plus you can get mattress protectors. Generally speaking though yeah I see what you mean.

that'd leave stains

XD

I wanna see these 3 star desks, lol

And also maybe the worst of the 1 stars. XD

Bunch of moggers for having chairs and desks. I have a chair that my laptop sits on but there is no room for a desk in this cell-like box room.

this is literally me rite now
3415219_6272828.png

Bunch of moggers for having chairs and desks. I have a chair that my laptop sits on but there is no room for a desk in this cell-like box room.

I actually did that once also, lol

My room was very small so I put my laptop on a chair and sat/knelt on the carpet!

I convinced my landlord to help me get a very compact desk into the room though and I set up a desktop PC. To be honest it was a really good desk somehow especially considering the slim design that it had!