Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How was your childhood?

A

AlwaysDisappointed

26 KHHV
-
My childhood was shitty as fuck. I have been an outcast since then because of my autism and ugly looks. I remember I was severely bullied almost every day at school, I was the biggest loser. Bullied also by some teachers. Gum in hair or on chair, my clothes drawn with pen, beaten by some bullies, bad jokes, putting blame on myself when I was innocent and of course alone in my desk cause nobody wanted to stay near me.

an actual horrror film,

Not good. You didn't deserve that. Shitty people.

It was ok I actually had friend I hung out with regularly and was pretty good academically back then but did have to deal with some bullying and I had more health problems back then, than I have now.

It was okay / alright / average

It was good tbh. i sometimes focus on some of the bad days but honestly my childhood is pretty good up until my mid teen years.

But I used to sperg out as a kid and at the same time was better at most things back then than I am.

Similar childhood to Ed Gein. :shock:

Not good. You didn't deserve that. Shitty people.
I didn't, but it still happened. And guess what? Those bullies are in relationships now, are married or even have kids. While I am a mentally ill lonely man who suffers a lot.

I would say overall average until early-mid teens when things started getting worse for me

958699709484 times better than teen years, at least i had friends

Bad to average. Nothing really great.

"A fucked up childhood is why the way i am"

Kindergarden fucked me up i guess. No good memories. School neither

full of fake and one sided friendships, went to school in a small town where everyone was tight knit so I wasn't welcomed well. I distinctly remember dreading puberty, knowing more and more people around me would be getting into relationships and I would be left out alone.

A lot of moving from place to place, and a lot of violence. But it wasn't all bad, it had its ups and downs. I had a lot of near-death experiences yet miraculously I'm still here. Sometimes I think that I was meant to die back then, as my life has been a living nightmare ever since. It reminds me of Final Destination.

I only remember the bitter memories of it

It was good, really good. Couldn't have asked for a better one. :feelsautistic:
Still stumps me how I was raised right, to treat people with respect and most people didn't like me and girls didn't want to be with me.