Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rating the years from 2010 to 2023

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
2010 - Good year. Minecraft came out. Started cubemaxxing

2011 - good movies.. good songs

2012 - the end of the world

2013 - I like it not bad YouTube was cool

2014 - cool

2015 - I liked YouTube. Minecraft PvP

2016 - Roblox play Roblox

2017 - more Roblox

2018 - even more Roblox

2019 - Roblox all day every day.then coom all day too

2020 - corona cancer and shit

2021 - BlackPilled start listening to Russian doomer music

2022 - dive into alcoholism and tobacco addiction

2023 - looking for a reason to not rope

I came the closest to ascending in 2019
2022 2023 Have not even spoken to a woman lol

20s are gonna be shit decade, 10s was much blissful even for me

I am not gonna lie in 2010 i had a huge crush on that Miley cyrus foid :lul: and my fav social media to use was Habbo Hotel and Club Penguin

Fuck tell us the story
Met a noodle foid on discord because I was good at a game and somehow I social proofmaxxed my way to these girls liking me (they cant see im a manlet through the screen lol) and these noodles lived like 45 minutes away, from me so i met up with this girl and her friend one time and we held hands 1 time and hugged 1 time, so idk if that makes me a fakecel or not.
We were going to meet up a second time and we talked about kissing each other on the lips but her parents cockblocked me and she could not meet up with me.
She eventually lost interest because I could not legally drive at the time and her parents were really strict she always had to study and not go out to see me, she now studies overseas so its over.

Met a noodle foid on discord because I was good at a game and somehow I social proofmaxxed my way to these girls liking me (they cant see im a manlet through the screen lol) and these noodles lived like 45 minutes away, from me so i met up with this girl and her friend one time and we held hands 1 time and hugged 1 time, so idk if that makes me a fakecel or not.
We were going to meet up a second time and we talked about kissing each other on the lips but her parents cockblocked me and she could not meet up with me.
She eventually lost interest because I could not legally drive at the time and her parents were really strict she always had to study and not go out to see me, she now studies overseas so its over.
Shit that sucks parental cockblocking some really good lifefuel though at least

I would kill to live 2010 over again. It's over

Shit that sucks parental cockblocking some really good lifefuel though at least
Yeah it was unlucky and then I guess she got bored because foids are always swimming in men, it is a bit of lifefuel but its also suifuel for me because I got a small taste and I have never had something like that again and I just try to forget about it because it feels bad to think about, thats why I typed the story out really badly.

Mogs me. I think you're a fakecel imho

2010 and 2011 - best years of my life, was on top of the class too

2012 to 2019 - downfall started and it kept going down, foids tried to ruin my life twice

2019 to 2023 - its over.

Yeah it was unlucky and then I guess she got bored because foids are always swimming in men, it is a bit of lifefuel but its also suifuel for me because I got a small taste and I have never had something like that again and I just try to forget about it because it feels bad to think about, thats why I typed the story out really badly.
Ah np bro dw about it happens all the time where a guy is close 2 hitting but it all fades away dont feel 2 bad about it

It will only get worse. (((They))) want you to suffer. You are nothing more than cattle to the jews. Your life only exists to serve them.

@IceStorm
Exactly and this is only the beginning , it will get worse and worse and at a much faster rate

Mogs me. I think you're a fakecel imho
Well I did not even get to first base lol, but I would not even be on here if I was not 5'5
Ah np bro dw about it happens all the time where a guy is close 2 hitting but it all fades away dont feel 2 bad about it
Still feels bad but thanks for listening bro i hope you at least enjoyed my shitty story :feelsokman:

Well I did not even get to first base lol, but I would not even be on here if I was not 5'5

Still feels bad but thanks for listening bro i hope you at least enjoyed my shitty story :feelsokman:
I did man thx 4 sharing

I came the closest to ascending in 2019
2022 2023 Have not even spoken to a woman lol
i know the feeling, i could have ascended in 2011/2012/2013 before my social status plummeted
now it is straight up over for me

i know the feeling, i could have ascended in 2011/2012/2013 before my social status plummeted
now it is straight up over for me
10 years ago broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootalll

It feels like everything else in my life before and after just pales in comparison, everything in life really is just about having a mate, everything else does not really matter

Early 2010s were largely good years for me. By late 2010s I felt the years were blending into one another but obviously 2020 was a game changer. Life has changed a bit since then but some of the changes are for the best.

2016 was the best

lifes felt exactly the same since high school

2010 - i was playing outside all day, diagnosed with ADHD

2011 - i was playing outside all day

2012 - started watching yt and playing minecraft

2013 - played minecraft, xbox 360 etc all day rarely outside

2014 - played minecraft, xbox 360 etc all day rarely outside

2015 - played minecraft, ps4 etc all day rarely outside, first time cooming

2016 - start talking to first online girls all of them hate me

2017 - extreme depression starts to hit

2018 - in mental hospital 3 times, diagnosed with ASD

2019 - start wageslaving, "suicide attempt"

2020 - bloomer phase because of lockdown, dont have to wageslave and interact with anyone without feeling bad

2021 - lockdown ends, back to normal i want to die, talk to another therapist

2022 - talk to ANOTHER therapist, moved out

2023 - lmoved back in, start being NEET, my life is completely pointless now

8 years ago at age 16 2015 was probably me at my best, I had my hair intact, I was bluepilled, I had a good haircut, was in good shape and was treated almost as a normie, went out drinking on the weekends and did things with the childhood friends I had,, dressed up sharply blablabla.

Then I started becoming slightly self aware, that maybe these people weren't so much laughing with me, and that to my friends I was the 5th,6th,7th wheel and always the last option, that I wasn't actually average looking even dressed up, but at best a 3.5 MAYBE a 4/10 in perfect lighting, and it crushed me, I stopped interacting with people, I skipped school, didn't graduate, lost my friends at age 18, got led on by a girl for a year when she was after my brother.

After that the year passed everyone worse then the other, in two months i'll be 25, half my life basically done and I am still at square one, no friends, never had a relationship, wageslaving on the warehouse floor, no education and can't work my trade due to eye disease, life is fucked, it wasn't worth it, i'd have ended it in 2015 if I could see my future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back