Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Re-Watching NATURAL BORN KILLERS 1994, but with my Blackpill goggles on (SPOILERS)

House

House

Banned
-
Back in the 1990s it was a national sport for liberals to restlessly mock Tipper Gore and hysterical church ladies from PMCR for having their heads so far up their asses that they failed to understand the ingenuity behind Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers. The conservatives simply did not get that Natural Born Killers was supposed to be a exquisite critique of american mass media glorifying serial killers, not the killers themselves, stupid. The films notoriety was mythic and I still remember the day my friend brought a pirated CD to school and told me with a cracking voice of someone just smoked pot "dude, you need to see this sick movie". At that time dealing with pirated violent movies was as thrilling experience, and coming from a conservative family who kept saving me from satanic influences of metal and punk, I was delighted to watch a potential gore fest, and more importantly, like it.

The main anti-heroes played by Woody Harlesson and Juliette Lewis were anything unlike the creepy murders you'd see in the news, they were attractive, young, and with jingling chemistry present. Their life looked more like a erotic adventure than a killing spree, the murderous excess I found was appaling, but the love story underneath kept me low-key rooting for them, the bored teen I was. It was easy then, when you still identified with sex havers, until you grew up resembling one of their unfortunate victims.

The first guy murdered is a annyoing oldcel hick who makes a pass at Lewis and is murdered for it, how could he not be since he was designated as a sexual predator. The second guy tries to intervene on the behalf of the offender also dies. Most of the victims are unattractive white trash rednecks (a favorite past time target for liberals), and of course our couple while killing everyone around them, including the wide eyed perv played by Larry Dangerfield, yet these psychopats still posses a certain wokeness to befriend and get high on acid with the magical native guy, befor killing him by accident and actually shedding tears after it. The fat incel asian clerk, on the other hand, is too of a integrated model minority to get symphaties from libs so he gets murdered without our condolences. Later on the movie is a slaughter fest of shooting at cops, who are either corrupt or stupid.

Even when I watched the movie for the first time I noticed that the viewer isn't meant to really sympathize with the victims. Since they're uncool, being either rural retards, fat lazy immigrants, or bad cops. In other worlds all their victims low key deserve it, and the movie lets you know it. It is also why this movie failed to deliver it's message, it got popular for all the wrong reasons, since our disgust at their gruesome acts is temporarily downplayed by showing the viewer that their victims suffer a case of a bad personality on top of being unattractive.

Stone, whether he intended or not, was subconsciously spilling out the blackpill, and it sometimes takes a bluepilled person to spill the purest blackpill without ever realizing it. Oliver Stone may be critiquing media sensationalism around serial killers, but he what he failed to realize was that he was part of Hollywood mass media machine doing the aesteticizing.

Last edited:
Once you swallow the blackpill you start noticing its truths coming out in all sorts of media, once you've seen it you can't unsee

hmmm i dont think i have seen that but if i have its been LONG time ago might watch

Brutal housepill

It's legit one of my favourite movies. Went kinda downhill in the second half, but a lot of the scenes (like the sitcom) were absolutely amazing.
I thought about it recently in a different context. Mallory was a strong female lead that never gave me a feeling of disconnect even when she was beating up dudes, in stark contrast with many SJW movies of today that feature strong wamyn characters. Cucklywood should take notes.

Never seen that movie

The highway bicycle shotgun part bothered me.

Will search that movie

a lot of 80s and 90s movies are borderline suicidefeul

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back