Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reading books is for fucking copers

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I promise you redpillers reading a book is not going to change my life or help me escape inceldom nor is waking up at 4AM (which I literally cant do since I work nights), when you analyze successful people not one of them tells you to "rEAd A boOk" its a fucking waste of time, the only book I am reading is Mein Kampf

I promise you redpillers reading a book is not going to change my life or help me escape inceldom nor is waking up at 4AM (which I literally cant do since I work nights), when you analyze successful people not one of them tells you to "rEAd A boOk" its a fucking waste of time, the only book I am reading is Mein Kampf
Reading is boring, I would rather browse .is

Reading books is cope like video games or movies

read books and go to the gym bro. your iq will increase and your turbomanletism will somehow go away
"ReAdInG WiLl hElP ConQuEr YoUr auTiSm" - parents who have boomer mindsets to cope

Reading is boring, I would rather browse .is
Next time Hamza tells you to read a book you might as well trigger him while doing it Cover edition Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf 1943

Books ≠ redpill pickup bullshit

the only book I am reading is Mein Kampf
truecel trait
Isn't that still technically reading? kek
Books ≠ redpill pickup bullshit
I'd like to agree but it isn#t as easy as that. let's say you wanna actually read on some scientifically proven ways to build attraction; have fun finding a book that isn't a guy talking out of his ass and stumbling upon like 3 different contradictory theories once you read a bunch of books.
The gold standard would be finding a book that actually quotes studies. I've seen articles quote studies that didn't even prove the thing they were supposed to so you have to doublecheck some of the studies to confirm the author is trustworthy.
So actual quality reading is essentially research, at least I've found that when it comes to subjects like dating or bodybuilding which play into peoples' desires and where false claims aren't easily disprovable opposed to eg computer science, which presumably leads to all these people who're too full of themselves or what not trying to sell their opinion.
Btw, even so called bookworms who're studying smart things at university I spoke to usually don't research books like that, they consume them like any other media. It's actually quite the grueling task to do imo. And I haven't even introduced the issue of some studies being behind a paywall.
when you analyze successful people not one of them tells you to "rEAd A boOk" its a fucking waste of time,
imagine chad doing all of the above
Yeah, but I like reading incel-related content not boring books on random subject
according to my research, this one should be very truthful
nothing too groundbreaking though

I promise you redpillers reading a book is not going to change my life or help me escape inceldom
is everything you do centered around changing your life or escaping inceldom? have you ever done something to entretain yourself or as a form of escapism?

Idk but readng Peter Sotos and the Marquis de Sade is fun

Reading certain books can be a good cope. But I do understand that not every fellow incel will be into that

I can barely read the must read content on this forum without dozing off

I love books I love to read. I love to Acquire the content for knowledge. It's a great cope. Unless the book is modern day bullshit like you find in barnes and noble. Philosophy keeps me going. Anything black pill related should be made into a book. Hopefully somebody reading this would get inspired?

I don't read books but imo it's a cope like another, nothing wrong in that

Many letters and no pics
Books are boring
Drawing many human dicks
Monkey going

I read and ldar at the same time, books are information/entertainment just like most things.

Doomscrolling is more fun than reading my brain is cooked from it however