Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading Reddit is like being stabbed in the head

copefrancis

copefrancis

Officer
It doesn't matter what the topic is they can't go a minute without complaining about the orange man (seriously) or pushing communism, or making le funny reference. They can't avoid shoving politics into every discussion and anyone right of centre gets smarmy responses and downvotes. The way they talk is so childish it elicits a Pavlovian response of powerful anger and disgust. They speak the same phrases and share the exact same views like they are a literal hivemind. Trying to learn anything or have worthwhile discussion there is like looking for a gold nugget in mountains of manure barehanded.

Last edited:
Well said. EXTREMELY WELL SAID. I despise Reddit more than any other site. Even Twitter is better. Even if you respond to their rubbish with actual facts and statistics they'll just insult and belittle you without providing proof for anything. I hope all male redditors kill themselves and the females die of obesity which they seem to be so proud of.

So many threads I'd read, someone will say "this is like how Trump (insipid bitching)" what is wrong with these """people"""?

yikes sweety mabye tune down the homophobia and racism a little bit? jeez

I've been banned from so many subreddits for calling people out on this bullshit.

this is exactly like when harry potter defeated trump while being a trans ally

Imagine asking reddit soys for advice.

Friendly reminder that one of the original founders of reddit, Steve Huffman, is a pro-ADL kike.

Created by kikes and now partially owned by China.

All of you should cease using reddit. Ded srs.