Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real life bragging is too painful

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
The only period of my life when I hanged out with humans was brutally plagued by revelations of 8+ guys telling things such as "I prefer spending time with my friends than getting my dick sucked by yet another girl" or "During a school trip I was banging a 16 old girl and while she was riding me like an animal a fat loser was jerking off in a corner deluding himself not being spotted". And who could forget atrocities such " Well she was only 14 so I just let her give me a handjob"."This girl I just met gave me 3 blowjobs in a toilet".She did not even speak the dude's language for Jesus sake!Or "during my Journey in Spain I fucked so many girls that my cock became red". While here if some 46 years old subhuman writes that in kindergarten a female teacher held his hand for 3 seconds then " Chads.co"

normies lie all the time.Shit i used to lie about my virginity to save face.Eitherway,what they were talking about happens all the time to chadlites/chads.

These guys were not Normie's but 8+.I wrote it.

Life is suffering. What's new.

Yes but one thing is reading this crap in the comfort of your home and another thing is being told this in a real context by a guy 5 points better than you.You feel a burning sense of inferiority and hopelessness.

normies lie all the time.Shit i used to lie about my virginity to save face.Eitherway,what they were talking about happens all the time to chadlites/chads.

If people ask you about your virginity they already know you are a virgin and by lying you are just jestermaxxing yourself. If somebody asks you this question you have to reply with rage and tell them it's none of their fucking business or idk but don't take the question whatever the cost because that's what they want.

People lie all the time, even Chads, its cock measuring.

Stop coping,these dudes had storms of femoids behaving like gooses whenever they were present only to become cold terminators when only normalfags and ugly fuckers were around

Stop coping,these dudes had storms of femoids behaving like gooses whenever they were present only to become cold terminators when only normalfags and ugly fuckers were around

Normies repeat the stories they hear chad tell