Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real men are in the Mexican Army

• Thread starter autistictacocel
  • Start date
autistictacocel

autistictacocel

Mormon
-
I am 18, half-Mexican, and have high-functioning autism, i'm joining the Mexican Army and gymmaxxing because i want to die for a foreign country named Mexico, Im a cog from Toontown.

I am 18, half-Mexican, and have high-functioning autism, i'm joining the Mexican Army and gymmaxxing because i want to die for a foreign country named Mexico, Im a cog from Toontown.
have fun in Sinaloa spic

Lol, good luck.

never began for you
try to die with a positive KD for mexico so youll be remembered ok

don’t, you gonna get killed by a cartel member

imagine fighting for some 3rd world country ethnic shithole.
i prefer dying by fire than fighting for my country.

What job/role are you aiming to have there?

No sacrifice too great

Gl dude don't get killed or captured by cartels

they are a bunch of faggots, just look at how the CJNG members make them flee