Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real Misogyny Hours: Who Up?

Do you hate women?

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Do you hate women? 

99ou5BL.jpg

I don't like their behavior.

I don't want to hate them, but I'm just forced to. It's either rule or be ruled over, and I don't want to be a beta cuck.

I don't hate women. I think it's illogical and a cope. It doesn't better our situation at all. Making these crazycel hate posts just makes us all look like serial killers and rapists. Hate the game guys not the player.

Women should bow BEFORE ME

I hate women and I desire FREEDOM from female oppression the most. I'm sick of feminism, the rape hysteria, "toxic masculinity" shit and all that. I want FREEDOM from female oppression. Oppression is worse than being single.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I don't hate women. I think it's illogical and a cope. It doesn't better our situation at all. Making these crazycel hate posts just makes us all look like serial killers and rapists. Hate the game guys not the player.

Except the "game" is just one rigged shitstorm and the femoids are just fucking cheating their way through it while making our lives miserable. They're not just playing  a "game", they're actively ruining it and cheating. It's like blaming CS:GO for some asshole using an aimbot.

a-virgin-nigger said:

I hate women and I desire FREEDOM from female oppression the most. I'm sick of feminism, the rape hysteria, "toxic masculinity" shit and all that. I want FREEDOM from female oppression. Oppression is worse than being single.

Edit: it's noteworthy, btw, how women are opposed to prostitution, sex tourism and sexbots. It's not that they are interested in the kind of men who would do that, but they are just opposed to it because it lowers their theoretical market value. Say what you want about MGTOW, but women don't even want to let men go their own way because they are opposed to prostitution, sex tourism and sexbots. Because their market value obviously increases the more people compete for you.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsxdgW_xqY[/video]

:D