Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realism Pill dropped

Lain_Tech_Help

Lain_Tech_Help

Banned
-
Not a single one of you is human. Get that chit out of your head right this second. Women despise you, not because you are socially incapable. Not because of your mental illness. Not because of the way you dress. It is based inherently upon your raw genetic quality as the sole deciding factor.  

And what this implies is that you are truly not human. Their biology has been wired to see you as incapable of being a suitable choice for the continuation of the species, and thus, you have not been selected for the breeding process(regardless of whether or not they actually breed, their decisions for what is attractive or not is based purely on your genetic quality). The entire collective of humanity is against you, and yes, they truly do hate you, simply because you offer nothing to the propagation of this species. You will not aid in continuing this nightmare dream with your own seed. 

However, they DO see you as having some usefulness, hence why suicide and the like is so frowned upon. This is because of the fact that pain/pleasure operates on a system similar to energy. It is neither created nor destroyed, only displaced. For every bit of pleasure that one experiences, another must feel an equal and opposite amount of pain. This is where you come in. Your subhuman genes, just as all of the other subhumans who were born before you, allowed for a world in which countless beautiful and satisfied people could be born. For one person with good genes to be born, another with bad genes had to be born. All of these defects are essentially just humanity's very essence testing what will and will not work. You were the failed test. 
I could elaborate on this concept further, and go into the fact that everything, from the very nutrients that you derived from this planet, were taken from another being in order to sustain yourself. It is impossible to live in this world and cause no harm. For life itself is an evil, and destructive force.

nausea said:
interesting

Why don't you guys have reps on here? This place kinda pales in comparison to lookism.

Your last paragraph is pure retardation and you have nothing to back it up. The only thing you got right in this post is that I am in fact a subhuman.

Framecel222 said:
Your last paragraph is pure retardation and you have nothing to back it up.

Coping. Go back to the alt-right.

Framecel222 said:
I'm liberal.

regardless, you need to be put down like the animal you are. Politic lovers are scum.

Framecel222 said:
I'm liberal.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]subhuman acnecel[/font]

Lain_Tech_Help said:
For one person with good genes to be born, another with bad genes had to be born. All of these defects are essentially just humanity's very essence testing what will and will not work. You were the failed test.

To add to this, "bad" genes and "good" genes are relative. Who knows how many countless deformities were naturally selected to not continue before we reached this stage? With every childless incel death, the gene pool becomes slightly better. Stacy ensuring that she does not procreate with incels actually benefits society as a whole. We are kept ostracized by nature, by design.

If society advanced to the point where genetic engineering becomes available on a massive scale, the margin between good genes and bad genes will diminish but still be present. In the future sexual landscape, people we considered normies and maybe even Chadlites will become the undesirable incels. They will be perceived as ugly, because beauty standards are relative to the constraints of society, culture, and genetics. To get to this genetic eden, the ugly, deformed, socially inhibited... are quarantined, all because of how every human is hard-wired.

100% true.

However, there are Incels here that view themselves as being superior to other subhumans. I don't know, what type of mental gymnastics that it takes for them to believe that... Like what's even the point of being here? Lol...

idkwattodowithlife said:
100% true.

However, there are Incels here that view themselves as being superior to other subhumans. I don't know, what type of mental gymnastics that it takes for them to believe that... Like what's even the point of being here? Lol...

Everyone who made it here belongs here. Nobody who has ever posted here is human. That will never change. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs death.

So true.

Also who's the slayer in your sig?

NegroKing said:
So true.

Also who's the slayer in your sig?

Andreas Eriksen, Norweigian male model who I have used in my tinder "experiments" quite a bit. He mogs the chit out of every male model I have seen posted on lookism or anywhere else.

Lain_Tech_Help said:
regardless, you need to be put down like the animal you are. Politic lovers are scum.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]subhuman acnecel[/font]

Well now we know you're bullshit the second you claim to be apolitical

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Andreas Eriksen, Norweigian male model who I have used in my tinder "experiments" quite a bit. He mogs the chit out of every male model I have seen posted on lookism or anywhere else.

He's Nerdic? Strange, I imagined him being southern European for some reason. Kind of douchey looking too.

sepelion said:
Well now we know you're bullshit the second you claim to be apolitical

Why would I care about fucking politics when this entire world is hell? Why would I side with anyone in such a meaningless dichotomy that, on both sides, results in something that I am inherently against, that is to say, the propagation of life? Please, explain why I would give a fuck, you stupid low IQ faggot.

NegroKing said:
He's Nerdic? Strange, I imagined him being southern European for some reason. Kind of douchey looking too.

Douchey looking just means High Test and High HGH

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Why would I care about fucking politics when this entire world is hell? Why would I side with anyone in such a meaningless dichotomy that, on both sides, results in something that I am inherently against, that is to say, the propagation of life? Please, explain why I would give a fuck, you stupid low IQ faggot.

Douchey looking just means High Test and High HGH

True. He's got masc and pretty features combined. A legit amogger.

NegroKing said:
True. He's got masc and pretty features combined. A legit amogger.

Would you believe that I had been saying that he was 6'5 and 19 years old on tinder?
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Would you believe that I had been saying that he was 6'5 and 19 years old on tinder?
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

19 years old? Jesus Christ females are mentally retarded if they actually believe that.

NegroKing said:
19 years old? Jesus Christ females are mentally retarded if they actually believe that.

I had like 80 matches in my little suburb within like a few days. I got banned on that account recently, and I got banned again two days ago. That's 4 times already

Lain_Tech_Help said:
I had like 80 matches in my little suburb within like a few days. I got banned on that account recently, and I got banned again two days ago. That's 4 times already

I'm using Chico at the moment. Gonna try using that guy next.

NegroKing said:
I'm using Chico at the moment. Gonna try using that guy next.

Miroslav Cech probably gave THE best results I had tbh, I would suggest that you use him, or run tryhard game with Adi Gillespie, girls seemed to love him too. Andreas Eriksen is quite well developed, and irl would mog most of these guys, but he does seem a bit more unique looking due to his insane development, and it kinda scares some girls off, I believe.

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Miroslav Cech probably gave THE best results I had tbh, I would suggest that you use him, or run tryhard game with Adi Gillespie, girls seemed to love him too. Andreas Eriksen is quite well developed, and irl would mog most of these guys, but he does seem a bit more unique looking due to his insane development, and it kinda scares some girls off, I believe.

Yes I was thinking the same thing. Chico is gl but he still could pass as a regular guy, nothing stands out too much. This other guy though has huge zygos and hunter eyes, and douche haircut. way more obvious he’s a model tbh.

I still can’t believe he’s Nerdic.

NegroKing said:
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Chico is gl but he still could pass as a regular guy, nothing stands out too much. This other guy though has huge zygos and hunter eyes, and douche haircut. way more obvious he’s a model tbh.

I still can’t believe he’s Nerdic.
Nerdics can be gods sometimes, but they aren't frequent. But when they've got it... they got it good.

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Nerdics can be gods sometimes, but they aren't frequent. But when they've got it... they got it good.

Well yeah but I mean he doesn’t have the northern phenotype looks more Spanish/Italian if anything. A true Nordic slayer would probably look like the guy who played Thor.

NegroKing said:
Well yeah but I mean he doesn’t have the northern phenotype looks more Spanish/Italian if anything. A true Nordic slayer would probably look like the guy who played Thor.

I mean, I've seen a few nerdics who looked like him? I think he may just look different bevause of his super high T, light hair is a very low T trait, srs.

blickpall said:
Lain_Tech_Help said:
For one person with good genes to be born, another with bad genes had to be born. All of these defects are essentially just humanity's very essence testing what will and will not work. You were the failed test.
To add to this, "bad" genes and "good" genes are relative. Who knows how many countless deformities were naturally selected to not continue before we reached this stage? With every childless incel death, the gene pool becomes slightly better. Stacy ensuring that she does not procreate with incels actually benefits society as a whole. We are kept ostracized by nature, by design.
If society advanced to the point where genetic engineering becomes available on a massive scale, the margin between good genes and bad genes will diminish but still be present. In the future sexual landscape, people we considered normies and maybe even Chadlites will become the undesirable incels. They will be perceived as ugly, because beauty standards are relative to the constraints of society, culture, and genetics. To get to this genetic eden, the ugly, deformed, socially inhibited... are quarantined, all because of how every human is hard-wired.

I don't believe this to be true at all. I don't think perceptions of attractiveness are scaled based on the population; I think there's a threshold of physical attractiveness which is biologically ingrained and does not change. Standards are not socially ingrained, they are mostly biological. As long as you're above a certain threshold, you're fine.

Abomination said:
I don't believe this to be true at all. I don't think perceptions of attractiveness are scaled based on the population; I think there's a threshold of physical attractiveness which is biologically ingrained and does not change. Standards are not socially ingrained, they are mostly biological. As long as you're above a certain threshold, you're fine.

You're wrong, but still, whatever helps you cope.

Attachments

• eca.gif
    eca.gif
    568.3 KB · Views: 131
Abomination said:

All you have to do is google "Different Beauty Standards by Country" to see various photoshop experiments conducted internationally to prove that there is a definite social factor to what is considered attractive. Beauty, like many things, is relative. If you are the most attractive dude at your small town high school, but then go to a major university and join the swim team for example, you just went from being big fish in a small pond to small fish in a big pond. When a girl goes to party with you and your swim team bros, she will go after the most attractive among you, which is not you anymore. Chads can mog each other by who is more Chad. If the entire spectrum of male beauty was from our modern normie 8/10 to 9/10, the 8.9 would mog the 8.1 because the standards would shift according to the environment. Think about it, how can you argue that standards are absolute when the x/10 rating scale is based entirely on our currently available attraction market? Do you think that people have always been stuck to the modern scale of attractive or unattractive throughout time, despite thousands of generations of selective breeding, infanticide, and ostracizing?

blickpall said:
Abomination said:
All you have to do is google "Different Beauty Standards by Country" to see various photoshop experiments conducted internationally to prove that there is a definite social factor to what is considered attractive. Beauty, like many things, is relative. If you are the most attractive dude at your small town high school, but then go to a major university and join the swim team for example, you just went from being big fish in a small pond to small fish in a big pond. When a girl goes to party with you and your swim team bros, she will go after the most attractive among you, which is not you anymore. Chads can mog each other by who is more Chad. If the entire spectrum of male beauty was from our modern normie 8/10 to 9/10, the 8.9 would mog the 8.1 because the standards would shift according to the environment. Think about it, how can you argue that standards are absolute when the x/10 rating scale is based entirely on our currently available attraction market? Do you think that people have always been stuck to the modern scale of attractive or unattractive throughout time, despite thousands of generations of selective breeding, infanticide, and ostracizing?
Over the course of tens of thousands of years, physical attractiveness evaluation might evolve, but that is purely biological.
The Chad getting mogged by the Ultrachad will still never get treated like a subhuman and will still be decently successful with women. The sexual marketplace would be much less brutal if all men were between 8-9/10.

Abomination said:
Over the course of tens of thousands of years, physical attractiveness evaluation might evolve, but that is purely biological.
The Chad getting mogged by the Ultrachad will still never get treated like a subhuman and will still be decently successful with women. The sexual marketplace would be much less brutal if all men were between 8-9/10.

If Chad is the ugliest man on the planet, he will no longer be treated like Chad, because he is at the bottom of the barrel. He is the new incel. What you know is bound by what you know. Perspective is everything.