Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reality of "rape"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
When Chad is forceful its "omg so dominant yaass hes so alpha strong and Im so kinky cause Im sub haha yasss"

When an incel does the exact same thing

Now its rape

Laws are cucked and civil disobedience to rape legislation is to be commended. All incel rapist should be crowdfunded in defense atornies starting with St. Larson. If mods permit such iniative Id be the first to volunteer working in bringing that about.

( Regarding St. NL I wanna say to the redditfoids watching this that you 100% had sex with an older guy when you were a minor slutlet. Fuck you hypocritical whores your day will come )

@Tarblackpill @Mainländer

Last edited:
Actual rape is very rare. Meaning a strange man forcing him self physically on a woman. The vast majority of "rape" is women having sex with men they know or putting themselves in sitiations were they can get "raped" and then regreting it afterwards and going to the police.
Women should never be believed. It's like hearing the testimony of a child and expecting it to be sound and reasonabile.

that has never ever happened.

those rapists that women and media talk about are the same guys they hang out with them during the day. 99,99% of women know their rapists, yet don't report them to the police. i wonder why? :feelshehe:

Actual rape is very rare. Meaning a strange man forcing him self physically on a woman. The vast majority of "rape" is women having sex with men they know or putting themselves in sitiations were they can get "raped" and then regreting it afterwards and going to the police.
Women should never be believed. It's like hearing the testimony of a child and expecting it to be sound and reasonabile.

The only court of law for women should be something identical to a ISIS court of law

Based and well articulated — its rage fuel when those female circlejerk subs have posts that filter to the front page on cuck sites like Reddit and all the women are in their claiming rape is this huge problem in western society and happens all the time — what’s worse is how they blatantly lie and misrepresent the “””””””data”””””” to support their claims.

So, they say it’s a problem because SELF REPORTED data says it is / e.g. all women “claim” they were raped lol (even though they fucking weren’t).

The only stats that matter are court statistics that convey how many accusations are fake (many are) and how many are real. Not “”””””self reported”””””” fucking “””””data”””” where every woman claims they were raped.

Hilariously every woman in my family claims they’ve been raped and I know for a fact they weren’t (it is hilarious to see their stories warp and change over time and to see them bounce their stories off each other and escalate them lolol its pathetic). I swear it’s like an oppression contest for them.
Muh Rape Culture

your average "rape" victim:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIblDLzY_0

For real though
When Chad is forceful its "omg so dominant yaass hes so alpha strong and Im so kinky cause Im sub haha yasss"

Now its rape
Unfortunately there is a lot of truth in this

Last edited:

Now its rape

Laws are cucked and civil disobedience to rape legislation is to be commended. All incel rapist should be crowdfunded in defense atornies starting with St. Larson. If mods permit such iniative Id be the first to volunteer working in bringing that about.

( Regarding St. NL I wanna say to the redditfoids watching this that you 100% had sex with an older guy when you were a minor slutlet. Fuck you hypocritical whores your day will come )

@Tarblackpill @Mainländer
Nathan Larpson is a fakecel sex haver.

if a woman orgasms during rape, then it isn't rape because she enjoyed it

i havent taken anything a woman has said seriously since i was a kid lol

good old video.

it pleases me when women start losing arguments and start getting hysterical. would you argue with a 12 year old? if you answered no, then there is no legitimate reason to argue with a woman.
she's so fake!! He intellectually obliterated her.

she: "do you know who Brett Kavanaugh is?"
Steven (a political commentator who did multiple shows on the Brett Kavanaugh case): "No"

And the bitch bought it. Lmao. But yeah, that's your average "I was raped" roastie. Loses an argument cuz she has nothing but anecdotal "evidence", freaks out and the screams like a little baby hoping she'll get some white knight to stand up for her. Why are foids such memes?
Hilariously every woman in my family claims they’ve been raped and I know for a fact they weren’t (it is hilarious to see their stories warp and change over time and to see them bounce their stories off each other and escalate them lolol its pathetic). I swear it’s like an oppression contest for them.
The thing you need to understand about foids is that they have their own definition of rape. For example, if a foid slept with a man while being intoxicated (even if the man himself was intoxicated as well) she'll look at it as rape.

Last edited: