Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reason for living

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
You´re only ever truly alive when you are ejaculating into a vagina. Because thats what life is all about.

If you know you will get to do that with 100% certainty because you have a wife waiting for you while you are away, thats almost the same thing and it will make you feel sort of the same when youare away and not doing it.

It´s a crime what society has done to men. All men, apart from the ~top 5%.

Earlier in the west, until 1967/68 maybe when the first female rights were given, every man had a wife. It was like it practically is in india and africa today probably.
Every man had a wife just as every man has a heart and a brain. You cant survive without them.

I dont believe any man who says that he hates women actually hates them, just that he hates society and is insanely indifferent to women. As such, so called hatred is only natural. I mean, i often say and think i hate women, but that would be like saying you hate a pillow for falling off the sofa.

If I had a wife who I knew was 100% loyal, I would do anything that society asked. I'd work, I'd pay taxes, I'd help others, I'd donate to charity, I'd be a responsible father and I'd work my body into the ground to provide for my family. But why do this in 2021, when you know your wife can just wake up one morning, get a divorce just because she's bored, and then take your kids AND your hard earned wealth and assets away from you? Why bother :feelskek:

That you need to prove yourself in order to get a wife / save the princess in the tower bullshit is just that, BS. There´s nothing else for a woman to do once she enters menopause. The fault lies with all the maybe 70-80% of men who simp. But then again, if they didnt, ALL women, in this political climate/laws, would go to the chads. They can now, but they settle somewhat for the simp cucks, because of the things they get. With todays laws, if every simp had the incel masculine mindset, there would be harems of 10s of thousands of women for a few men.

your wife can just wake up one morning, get a divorce just because she's bored, and then take your kids AND your hard earned wealth and assets away from you? Why bother
Marriage is a fucking joke, there's literally no reason to go through that shit.

Marriage is a fucking joke, there's literally no reason to go through that shit.

Yeah, but then you have to live life alone and never get the feeling of having kids. I guess you can have those things, but only temporarily, until they get taken away from you. That might even feel worse... guess I'll never know.