Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason incels as a group never ascend

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
To ascend in my opinion is gain happiness fulfillment achieve Maslow's hierarchy of needs and achieve the higher triangle goals.
Haven't you noticed no normie and actually I have noticed incels also, even fucking tolerate an INCEL being visibly happy or succeeding.

The whole population I believe is unwittingly black pilled, and do not compute when an unattractive person is happy and basking in it. They do not understand how given attractiveness is such a home run win and the world is completely bent in this manner, an incel could be happy about anything. Norman's actually expect and demand incel misery, when this is not displayed. They spazz out like trump did whe he was talking about disabled people.
It seems to be one of the most repulsive things an incel can be, it evokes a visceral United negative reaction from normans.
This is a hell of a hurdle to overcome for all incels, constantly from all social angles . Think about it almost every person you will ever meet will not join in your success but deny you it, and bring about its demise, and then revel in your demise.
To achieve happiness in this environment is fucking impossible, it is literally chicken and egg stuff, literally being setup to fail, set up to fail.
Game is fucking rigged and I think they know it

I read

And I did not understand a single word

I read

And I did not understand a single word
tldr there is a pyramid of multiple needs say at the top level you wanna achieve being rich but you can't be rich if you are poor and you are a hungry sexless starving fuck

Read every word

I remember whenever I did great in high school in sports or even studies. Most people were not happy. Yesterday I went playing futbol and when I scored a goal, I could see the dishappiness in their faces, even in my own team. Nobody even said a word like nice goal or something. Guess I need to rope to just free myself from this sadness of knowing that nobody even my family want to see me succeed in life.

I remember whenever I did great in high school in sports or even studies. Most people were not happy. Yesterday I went playing futbol and when I scored a goal, I could see the dishappiness in their faces, even in my own team. Nobody even said a word like nice goal or something. Guess I need to rope to just free myself from this sadness of knowing that nobody even my family want to see me succeed in life.
brutal as fuck

This is unacceptable on many many levels
You need to leave this "team" and find somewhere else to play.
These people are vermin.
And this will grind you down psychologically if you continue and infect other areas of your life.
GET OUT NOW

You have just explained the failo effect.

All I can say is, I do not care if I piss off normies by being myself.

But whenever you make the tiniest of mistake, they will always point it out and remind you of it even years after.