Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Recently found out that I'm Jewish

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date

Are you ethnically Jewish?

• Yes (part Jewish counts too)

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I don't know the exact percentage. I grew up thinking I was mostly Danish. While I look Danish, I've realized that a lot of my personality traits and mannerisms are common among Jews. Neuroticism, being highly analytical, not being athletic, preferring brains over braun, being cheap, etc. I don't have a strong ethnic or national identity, and only seek to improve my own standing in life. However, I'm not religious, I'm against degeneracy, and I'm not cucked either. Despite thinking I was mostly white, I never got along with your typical blue eyed beer guzzling anglo saxons. I hate American culture and the phoney bravado that is associated with it. I've never enjoyed football, basketball, muscle cars, and gun fanaticism. My interests have always been international and niche. I've always been more attracted to women from countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, such as Southwest Europe, Southeast Europe, Middle East (Western Asia) and North Africa (as opposed to Anglo Saxon women).

I don't know how to feel about this. On the one hand, it's nice to finally know my ethnicity and understand why I am the way I am. But I don't know what nationality my ethnicity is from (whether it's Isreali or Ashkenazi). I feel even more disconnected from Anglo Saxons than before.

If you are white looking you are ashkenazi and not isreali.

Good to know Goldstein. I will have my eye on you. :feelswhere:

It is what it is. If your Ashkenazi you have better IQ genes than average white.

You're still a good guy,imo :feelsbadman:

Well thats good to know

So when will you get the mod rank? :ha..feels:

Shalom!

Here just take it..

My grandfather was a Jew, Sephardic to be exact.
Jewish master-race lol.

@Eskimocel Thoughts on this?

Sephardic is ethnik rip.
Yeah I know I'm not white, well not fully white at least.
My father's side is pure European while my mother's side is a melting pot of cancer.
She gave me most of my bad traits too.
I look exactly like Marc Lepine with my North African blood n shie.

Yeah I know I'm not white, well not fully white at least.
My father's side is pure European while my mother's side is a melting pot of cancer.
She gave me most of my bad traits too.
I look exactly like Marc Lepine with my North African blood n shie.
Damn. It’s over. Being white and ugly and male isn’t great either.

That's strange. I remember you being black.

I've always been more attracted to women from countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, such as Southwest Europe, Southeast Europe, Middle East (Western Asia) and North Africa (as opposed to Anglo Saxon women).
Doesn't mean anything. Mediterranean countries are more conservative and less fat, so people from there are better-looking regardless of their gender. Italian-Americans, for example are some of the fattest and ugliest people in the country since Italian food isn't meant to be eaten or served in American quantities.

We prob have a lot of jewcels here. I feel like some ashkenazi males are attractive but others definitely aren’t.

That Marc Lepine in Polytechnique was shit, I mean his acting was good but he looked nothing like Lepine!
White version of Lepine lol.

Can you illuminati max? That's the question. Ask your local rabbi.

Can you illuminati max? That's the question. Ask your local rabbi.
Tfw your have Jewish DNA but you're a Roman Catholic.
Will I still be able to enter Israel?

Tfw your have Jewish DNA but you're a Roman Catholic.
Will I still be able to enter Israel?
You have Jewish ancestry. Don't yo just need to go another extra step and larp as a Jewish convert?

You have Jewish ancestry. Don't yo just need to go another extra step and larp as a Jewish convert?
Shalom I'm now a Jewish convert.
Praise Donald Trump.

Shalom I'm now a Jewish convert.
Praise Donald Trump.
Great, now let's get rid of that yum.... I mean stinky! Uh.. Stinky foreskin of yours. You don't want to upset yahweh. Do you now?

How did you find out? I've been eager to get a DNA test done but just haven't gotten around to it. @Chris_Jones

Great, now let's get rid of that yum.... I mean stinky! Uh.. Stinky foreskin of yours. You don't want to upset yahweh. Do you now?
NOOOOOOO!
Not my precious foreskin.

depends. if jewish you mean religion, then its not. if jewish you mean heritage, yes
Yeah I'm talking about heritage
That's strange. I remember you being black.
What made you think that?
Doesn't mean anything. Mediterranean countries are more conservative and less fat, so people from there are better-looking regardless of their gender. Italian-Americans, for example are some of the fattest and ugliest people in the country since Italian food isn't meant to be eaten or served in American quantities.
I'm talking about attractive Anglo women vs attractive Mediterranean women, I'll always lean Med.
We prob have a lot of jewcels here. I feel like some ashkenazi males are attractive but others definitely aren’t.
Yeah thats the vibe I get too. Makes the antisemitism on this site ironic. I know there are a lot of self hating jews
How did you find out? I've been eager to get a DNA test done but just haven't gotten around to it. @Chris_Jones
I've always known I've had a little Jewish heritage (my grandma told me). But @Red Pill Rage and I were talking last night and he made me aware of how many Jewish traits I have.

You can’t be Jewish if you still have your foreskin.

Ashkenazis are just ancient Slavs and Meds larping as Jews. You can't be white and ethnically Jewish.

Ashkenazis are just ancient Slavs and Meds larping as Jews. You can't be white and ethnically Jewish.
Interesting. I've always thought of Isrealites as more Jewish than Ashkenazis.

If you are white looking you are ashkenazi and not isreali.
Thats inaccurate

Israeli is a nationality like being American

Technically its possible to be both

But OP is indeed Ashkenazi due to the fact Israel did not exist before 1948 and he probably had this jew ancestry even before Israel was made

JFL Ashkenazis are just ethnic-white rapebabies

"Jewish" is a poly-defined adjective. It can be religious, cultural or ethnic, or some combination of those. The ancient Sephardic Jews are largely ethically indistinguishable from their Arab and North African neighbors. Ashkenazi Jews clearly have a different ethnic background from their Sephardic co-religionists. Ethiopian Jews are ethnically different from both, and they've been Jews since before either of the other two groups existed.