Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Recluse posts on Non Cucks United if you’re wondering.

Height and weight...Simple.

what's that shit, not clicking that lmfao

:lul:
There are so many niche forums. I see a couple banned users on there, interesting.
Neets.net
Incels.is
Non cucks united
Blackill.club
Looksmax.org

I forget who recluse is, but should I evade my ban and create a 2nd account there since they were cucks who banned me for pointing out they were identifying as homos by calling themselves ephebophiles?

the site that used to be nathan larson's?

the site that used to be nathan larson's?
It was always my site, but he helped me set it up before going to jail. I let Recluse be a mod because he seems like a nice guy who likes to troll sometimes.

It was always mine, but he helped me set it up before going to jail. I let Recluse be a mod because he seems like a nice guy who likes to troll sometimes.
Ahh I see. Hopefully he’s content posting over there.

Ahh I see. Hopefully he’s content posting over there.
I don't think he is happy only posting there even though he's a mod. He still wants to return. I feel kind of bad for him.

I was one of the very earliest member of that forum

Free my nigga @Incelius Savage

So do I

I'm also a mod on there as well.

At least *** does not have an extremely cucked "Do not sexualize minors" Rule:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: