Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Recommend my 35yo oldcel ass some Anime to watch (I have only seen a handful of shit)

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I have seen Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Lupin the 3rd: Castle of Cagliostro, both Vampire Hunter D's and Ninja Scroll.

For Series I have seen Cowboy Bebop.

I am into futuristic cyberpunk shit and shit with exotic locations like Cagliostro.

I like shit with cool scenery and also Violent Killing shit like the Vampire Hunter D's.

GIVE ME SOME SHIT TO LDAR WITH!!!

Watch this for starters...you will like it.

I have seen Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Lupin the 3rd: Castle of Cagliostro, both Vampire Hunter D's and Ninja Scroll.

For Series I have seen Cowboy Bebop.

I am into futuristic cyberpunk shit and shit with exotic locations like Cagliostro.

I like shit with cool scenery and also Violent Killing shit like the Vampire Hunter D's.

GIVE ME SOME SHIT TO LDAR WITH!!!

Forget that shit.

You got some really impressive test, no normie shirt listed.

You need something more sophisticated.

I'd recommend reading Neuromancer, though I'm sure you've already read it so reread it.

> tfw I like to imagine I'm Chase meeting my waifu Linda Lee in Chiba City

How are you managed to survived so long?
Watch Welcome to the NHK if you want to cry and/or cringe.
Hellsing pretty cool too

I've only ever seen normie shit like Attack on Titan which was cool so give that a looking into. Not really into anime tho tbh.

Bleach, deathnote, parasyte, angels of death.

JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURE JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURE JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back