Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red piller explains how to become 20% sexually

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

View: https://reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/kwuknv/a_numbersbased_approach_being_in_the_top_20/

To be in the top 20% of men sexually, you have to fuck the number of girls that puts you in the top 20%. If you’re 35, this number is 22 girls. Yes, most men don’t sleep with that many girls in their 20s, so if you’ve surpassed that number in your 20s, congrats you’re a young slayer. The easiest, cheapest, and fastest way to sleep with that many girls is to pay 22 different hookers (now yes I know some of you more emotional guys think paying for pussy is “beta” or “for losers”, y’all can kindly fuck off). In my area this only costs about $6500 for 22 young model quality hookers. If you want to do PUA/game to sleep with that many women, go ahead but personally I find PUA/game to be time consuming for fucking a certain number of girls.

Nicolas Cage Nic Cage GIF - NicolasCage NicCage AwYeah - Discover & Share  GIFs

JFL at this scammer, redpill is the new scientology.

Okay, just let me go and get some sex now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back