Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reddit copes hard at shortcel getting limb-lengthening surgery

from manlet to ape titan

burgerkingguy.gif

Attachments

• APETITAN.mp3
    5.2 MB
The human race is not a good species to throw your all with. This guy will be on a wheelchair by the time he hits 40

The human race is not a good species to throw your all with. This guy will be on a wheelchair by the time he hits 40

And this guy got a majestic bodybuilder body but the face is wrong so i added Hitler instead

Images

SWpjT5xIGkuZEVGHD nVJQ r

Jesus, that's an insane height gain. He went from three inches shorter than me to three inches taller. Literally gigamanlet to decent height. His legs have to be weak as shit after that. The bone is probably like glass. Genuinely wonder whether it was worth it. He will have to be very careful for the rest of his life.

Jesus, that's an insane height gain. He went from three inches shorter than me to three inches taller. Literally gigamanlet to decent height. His legs have to be weak as shit after that. The bone is probably like glass. Genuinely wonder whether it was worth it. He will have to be very careful for the rest of his life.
His legs will break like twigs if he chimpout

Quality of life above anything else.

I would do this I'm ngl, anything for a better life.