Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit discusses how hard Tinder is for the average male

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★

Once again showing how ahead of the curve Incels are, we know all of this years and years and years ago and its finally making its way to the mainstream.

4ABB3E0B A2E1 4D0D AAD5 DAF49A002DBA

tinder is not real life just find someone who's not shallow and superficial and has common hobbies with you teehee

Wow something based from soyyit for once

last time i saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it

lol maybe they’ll finally snap out of it. Nah who am I kidding lol they wont do anything

i don't know terminology but i hate if this video goes viral
because then i will start seeing youtube videos all talking about this shitty experiment. it did expose some truths to a lot of people but then normies are going to try and deep dive this and regardless of what the outcomes are, in the end they will all still be mad and angry with us and call us losers and names. never understanding the point that we were right all along about female nature

I'm pretty sure normies are just rubbing this kind of stuff of their shoulders and just preaching bluepills.

tinder is not real life just find someone who's not shallow and superficial and has common hobbies with you teehee
LOL, yeah.

You just haven’t met the right girl yet, inkwell teehee.

Today normies, cucks, and simps on reddit found out foids too are extremely superficial as fuck.

We're always one step ahead of them yeesh. When will they learn

so over for ledditcels:

inceldom is becoming mainstream whether people self-identify as it or not.

so over for ledditcels:

inceldom is becoming mainstream whether people self-identify as it or not.

Wow, a rare intelligent post from reddit. Someday they will understand, that it's already come to the point when not to agree with what foids say amounts to a social suicide.

It's over for sub5 men