Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit goes crazy over BBC

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

Screenshot 20200512 115732  01

This is no joke they actually went crazy over BBC. I think this has more upvotes than Bill Gates AMA .

By and by first answer, I simply broke this present string's hymen. Any other person who posts after me is getting my messy seconds, my extras.

Simply recollect that the primary answer is the most exceptional answer and you'll never encounter this string the manner in which I did and this string will never feel the manner in which it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you should simply go post on IncelTears and discussion about the amount of a "man" you are for answering on a string that I siphon and dumped. Play around with my pieces, cucks.

By and by first answer, I simply broke this present string's hymen. Any other person who posts after me is getting my messy seconds, my extras.

Simply recollect that the primary answer is the most exceptional answer and you'll never encounter this string the manner in which I did and this string will never feel the manner in which it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you should simply go post on IncelTears and discussion about the amount of a "man" you are for answering on a string that I siphon and dumped. Play around with my pieces, cucks.
Screenshot 20200512 121032

isnt that illegal tbh

Some Americancel explain wtf is going on please.

Who are those niggers?

Americancwl here. Some black guy got lethally shot by 2 white guys. Heavy debate iver it’s justification. Some say he was just jogging, while other say he was a criminal. Some say he had boots and a hammer and some say he didnt. He had a criminal record and was on an abandoned construction site. The debate over this sparked a lot of controversy and the kang uprising is begining

Some Americancel explain wtf is going on please.
isnt that illegal tbh
No.
Black guy got shot on suspicion of trying to rob a place after he was caught scoping around it for the past few months. He was “jogging” and that’s why people call him the jogger. Ever since corona virus quarantine and even before with the Richmond protests conservative gun owners show up to protests armed. Now the black panthers which is a black nationalist/supremacist/support group is protesting the shooting of said jogger. It’s perfectly legal but considering they are not conservatives and are black I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up to be a shootout

Protesters show up with prop guns: Dangerous and stupid.

Known domestic terrorist shows up with actual weapons: Inspiring.

Damn we wuz kangz n shie.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiettttt, this do be crazy

No.
Black guy got shot on suspicion of trying to rob a place after he was caught scoping around it for the past few months. He was “jogging” and that’s why people call him the jogger. Ever since corona virus quarantine and even before with the Richmond protests conservative gun owners show up to protests armed. Now the black panthers which is a black nationalist/supremacist/support group is protesting the shooting of said jogger. It’s perfectly legal but considering they are not conservatives and are black I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up to be a shootout

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiettttt, this do be crazy

solid post to bookmark

Stop it you fucking faggot @nihility

Screen Shot 2020 05 13 at 110712 AM

lol look at the amount of soy awards it got

Some of the coons on this website could learn a thing or two from them.

Tl;dr
Some retard fags front with guns and won't do shit. Meanwhile lonely virgins on the internet have a higher kill count.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Marxist echo chamber such as Reddit.