Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit has just discovered the Blackpill

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Good-looking people are more likely to believe that life is fair. New study suggest that physical attractiveness powerfully affects our subjective experience as a human and that just-world beliefs are driven, at least in part, by personal experience with inequality.

LMAO, JFL, Reddit woke up and discovered water is wet

Cucktears would still deny this, lmao

The blackpill is spreading, maybe there is hope in the world.

Cucktears on suicide watch.

I used to be a pretty good looking guy, and got my face fractured in 7 places after getting jumped, which didn't heal right. The difference in how I was treated is pretty amazing. I still feel like the young attractive guy I used to be, and get humbled often when I get pushed away or looked at weird. When girls that used to be attracted to me, now won't give me the time of the day.

CUCK then went on talking about "Oh no, think of the women! They must all suffer from this!"

LMAO, and they still make it about women being victims somehow

Beta uprising be like 25%

Blackpill is based on established scientific facts and numerous unbiased observations from a long period of time. So basically it's a science itself. Science is truth and truth can't be muffled.

and of course the first comment is a cope comment lmao. these guys are clinging on with all their little hearts

Blackpill is based on established scientific facts and numerous unbiased observations from a long period of time. So basically it's a science itself. Science is truth and truth can't be muffled.

Even bigger blackpill from deep inside the thread:

Can confirm, the people I know who beat being dealt an unfair economic upbringing are all stunningly good looking

Lol, literally the only people who can escape being poor are really attractive, it's amazing how much evidence looks theory has.

I knew this long before the "blackpill" term existed. As an ugly man, this reality is provable by simply participating in social situations.

there's plenty of science already that proves redpill/blackpill theory, normals just ignore it because it doesn't fit the narrative

This shows how cucked we are that we needed to come up with science to prove women favor superficial attractiveness the most. And it shows how full of shit women are for keeping with the lie. Beta bluepillers and manipulative women aren't a good mix. The next study will be "women favor men who are rich" typically for cucking if they aren't attractive enough.

Breaking news

They’ll COPE like the pope to avoid the rope. “Well..most guys aren’t good-looking but if we’re kunfident and dress well, we can do pretty well ourselves!”

They’ll COPE like the pope to avoid the rope. “Well..most guys aren’t good-looking but if we’re kunfident and dress well, we can do pretty well ourselves!”
They cope like the pope, hope to avoid the rope and expect life to be dope, but nope.

this shit is so blatantly obvious that it annoys me that there are people that need to be shown scientific evidence just to prove it to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back