Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is gigacucked

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
Today I've discovered a sub called IncelExit, and I got permabanned after 1 post, JFL. My crime? Politely pointing out the flaws of a foid's "logic" in two sentences. Apparently, that's misogyny of the highest order. It's just like when any disagreement with jews is antisemitism. I'm glad to have joined a free speech forum after many years. This is the best thing since Voat.

pretty much the reddit experience

recall the screenshots where 50 posts in a row were banned people

nice 1st post grAY

Today I've discovered a sub called IncelExit, and I got permabanned after 1 post, JFL. My crime? Politely pointing out the flaws of a foid's "logic" in two sentences. Apparently, that's misogyny of the highest order. It's just like when any disagreement with jews is antisemitism. I'm glad to have joined a free speech forum after many years. This is the best thing since Voat.

brootal firstpostpill

Reddit is for faggot soy drinking star wars watching trannies

I gotta confess with a funny story. I got a site-wide permaban on reddit a few months ago after 10 years on my main account, because I didn't give a fuck when dropping truth bombs. Then I read that appealing is in most cases very unlikely to succeed. So what did I do? Used my appeal to call the mod a retarded faggot. 2 days later I got the message that the appeal was succesful, lmao. Agree and amplify, never fails.

I gotta confess with a funny story. I got a site-wide permaban on reddit a few months ago after 10 years on my main account, because I didn't give a fuck when dropping truth bombs. Then I read that appealing is in most cases very unlikely to succeed. So what did I do? Used my appeal to call the mod a retarded faggot. 2 days later I got the message that the appeal was succesful, lmao. Agree and amplify, never fails.
:bigbrain:

water recording GIF by ADWEEK

joining and making an acount on reddit is already cuckoldry at the very sense of the word.
this forum is also jaded beyond hope bc you can't post cute tweens even if they are clothed.

I mostly use reddit for vidya and VR subs, gotta cope or rope.

Bwahaha, fucking soyddit did it again. I went to r/shortguys, advised a guy to mog guys in SEA, got 4 upvotes, permabanned. It's always the same scenario. 1. visit a subreddit, 2. make one moderate comment, 3. permaban. There is no such thing as a warning or temp ban. What a shit site.

its just another IT subreddit or failed normalfags that cant cope with the blackpill

I had a subreddit that became quite popular but redditors started complaining that there was too much toxicity and free speech lol retarded soydditers complaining about free speech