Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditfag goes full soyface after recieving a Nintendo 64

You what really makes me want to kill myself?
It’s that I haven’t seen 1 male with acne in a relationship, even soys get in one.
Acnecels are the truest of all incels.

You what really makes me want to kill myself?
It’s that I haven’t seen 1 male with acne in a relationship, even soys get in one.
Acnecels are the truest of all incels.
Being an acnecel truly is brutal. My skin has been permanently scarred since starting puberty and now I'll never look normal :feelsrope:

Jfl at the soy face in motion

That was nice of her

What a fucking consoomer. Just use an emulator you faggot piece of soy filth. No need to build up GBP for your wife's boyfriend to buy it for you.
Exactly lol.

It's pretty pathetic to be that excited over an antique gaming console but that's the low-T soyciety we live in now.

Imagine being this excited about recieving a 20 year old gaming console:feelsugh:
His fucking mouth literally looks like it's about to pop out of his skull, is this what pure ignorant bliss from having le wifey and consoomer products around you looks like? Damn I wish I could live in a state of simple mindedness like that

I had to reread the title of the thread because I thought it was a typo. Nintendo 64?? Didn't they come out in 1995???

Imagine being this excited about recieving a 20 year old gaming console:feelsugh:
His fucking mouth literally looks like it's about to pop out of his skull, is this what pure ignorant bliss from having le wifey and consoomer products around you looks like? Damn I wish I could live in a state of simple mindedness like that

he should show that excitement when his wife decides to get some lips

Something is up....

So it was posted as Husband & Wife however NEITHER are wearing wedding rings. What are the odds of that? Maybe things are not what they seem

LOL at being excited about something you can buy off ebay any time of the year (probably cheap).

Cliffs: Sad.

So much coping here, call him whatever you want but at the end of the day he's white, has a cute wife, and looks happy.

He has the perfect soy face

So much coping here, call him whatever you want but at the end of the day he's white, has a cute wife, and looks happy.
Basically what I said.

He paid for it anyway.

He is high tier normie, mogs everyone here into oblivion, might even be chad light when not making soy face. Look how much the girl loves him. Beta is cope, this guy has a loving girlfriend.

He is high tier normie, mogs everyone here into oblivion, might even be chad light when not making soy face. Look how much the girl loves him. Beta is cope, this guy has a loving girlfriend.

How do you know she loves him? For all we know she fucks Chad on the side.

How do you know she loves him? For all we know she fucks Chad on the side.
It's that stupid smile she is making. Foids always make that smile around chad. She is making it for him. She might be mildly retarded but she is attracted to him for sure.

It's that stupid smile she is making. Foids always make that smile around chad. She is making it for him. She might be mildly retarded but she is attracted to him for sure.

Nah I've seen them smiling stupidly in all sorts of different situations.

Ngl I might have been the same if I got a gf (not gonna happen) and she got me an N64 (wasn't allowed one as a kid, had to play on friends)

I would be as excited when I open my gift box and a cute foid comes out of it and then she leaps to hug me.

Pretty and petite wife and still gets a soy'd out facial expression by nostalgia of playing N64 as a kid.

That makes no sense to me, no sense at all.
Me neither.
It's like going to the zoo and observing those animals.

That shit makes me smile not gonna lie.

I prefer the girl tho.

So it was posted as Husband & Wife however NEITHER are wearing wedding rings. What are the odds of that? Maybe things are not what they seem

Something is up....

LOL at being excited about something you can buy off ebay any time of the year (probably cheap).

Cliffs: Sad.
They're way better than that old and evil traditonalism.

Incel = Soy
Soy = Incel

That shit is years old and it's still reposted on reddit on a monthly basis.