Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Redditor in the wild glad Native Indians are dying out because they have shitskin and poop-eyes

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
It seems the blackpill is spreading hard and fast, and I found a brutal eye-colour pill, skin colour pill, and racepill all in one from comments on reddit.

0912468B 76A1 44A4 951F B90A2D019E38

@Made in Heaven @tehgymcel420 @Misogynist Curry 卐 seems right up your alley

The native american phenotype is a pretty good one IMO

You get long fair hair with a bonus of muscle

The native american phenotype is a pretty good one IMO
Not compared to whites. But I rarely see native Indian incels tbh

But I rarely see native Indian incels tbh
Probs because they stick to their own race most of the time and they have to make due with each other

But i will admit pureblooded native Americans are polluting their bloodlines and dying out

at least they gave some of their genetics to me

Probs because they stick to their own race most of the time and they have to make due with each other

But i will admit pureblooded native Americans are polluting their bloodlines and dying out

at least they gave some of their genetics to me
Do you think you are better off because of some native ancestry, worse, or not affected (too diluted)?

Do you think you are better off because of some native ancestry, worse, or not affected (too diluted)?
I mean without some of those native American alleles I could literally have short ugly niggroach hair

My hair when its out and straightened goes almost all the way to my butt

And not only that I have a lighter skin complexion because of that ancestry which is good because people can confuse me for a halfbreed (I tell them the truth because why lie about being one of those cocky apes?) and because the lighter you are the better you are

I mean without some of those native American alleles I could literally have short ugly niggroach hair

And not only that I have a lighter skin complexion because of that ancestry which is good because people can confuse me for a halfbreed (I tell them the truth because why lie about being one of those cocky apes?) and because the lighter you are the better you are
Fair enough. I know that many black women especially hate their natural hair, so try to get those weaves from whites, curries, and koreans. Black dudes seem to just shave it off so no one sees what their natural hair looks like. What kind of hairstyle do you keep to mog all the black people with coiled hair?

Based reservation dwellers should kidnap that faggot and carve out his intestines

Based reservation dwellers should kidnap that faggot and carve out his intestines
:lul::lul::lul:
He’s right though, it never began for dark skinned and especially dark eyed individuals.

True, chads are their own ethnicity tho
Yeah, but there are many normie ethnics here solely because of being ethnic. If they were white at their looks level, they wouldn’t be here.

Yeah, but there are many normie ethnics here solely because of being ethnic. If they were white at their looks level, they wouldn’t be here.
in my honest brutal opinion this is correct 100%
i think deathnic tax easily takes 3 points of your total smv
7/10 normie becomes 4/10 if deathnic

in my honest brutal opinion this is correct 100%
i think deathnic tax easily takes 3 points of your total smv
7/10 normie becomes 4/10 if deathnic
Well, I don’t think it’s 3 point decrease but yeah it’s brutal regardless.

"Canada" don't care about natives they genocided most of them in residential schools, the French Canadiens are treated as if they were the first there and their culture is the most important to be upholded.

Native americans are atleast better in terms of looks as compared to giga subhuman abo Indians :lul::lul:

He was massively downvoted -68, so I don't think so.

What kind of hairstyle do you keep to mog all the black people with coiled hair?
Box braids

but i have modified them in a pony tail with 2 down

heres the story of how I found out i wanted them to be that way

One day I was in the bathroom staring at myself and trying to get some peace and quiet after a piss as some do, And my head was itchy so I scratched and started fucking with my hair until I had made all of my back braids go up to the back of my head tightly packed together with the 2 at the front of my head down

I thought it looked cool so now I wear my hair like that all the time and plus i was tired of the stupid travis scott jokes

"Canada" don't care about natives they genocided most of them in residential schools, the French Canadiens are treated as if they were the first there and their culture is the most important to be upholded.
Genocide didn’t occur in those schools lol. It was just basic conquest of the Indians, and crushing of rebellion. The controversy with the residential schools was that it was made to remove the Indian from the people and make them into good little tax paying British cultured Christ copers. They took the kids from their parents’ homes by force and abused them brutally.

As for why there aren’t many Indians left now, it’s because there weren’t many to start with. There were only around 200 thousand Indians from all over Canada before mayos arrived. Disease and mixing wiped out many of them as well.

Box braids

but i have modified them in a pony tail with 2 down

heres the story of how I found out i wanted them to be that way

One day I was in the bathroom staring at myself and trying to get some peace and quiet after a piss as some do, And my head was itchy so I scratched and started fucking with my hair until I had made all of my back braids go up to the back of my head tightly packed together with the 2 at the front of my head down

I thought it looked cool so now I wear my hair like that all the time and plus i was tired of the stupid travis scott jokes
Jfl Travis Scott. Ironically he has gotten more people than any so called incel mass shooters.

Last edited:
Genocide didn’t occur in those schools lol. It was just basic conquest of the Indians, and crushing of rebellion. The controversy with the residential schools was that it was made to remove the Indian from the people and make them into good little tax paying British cultured Christ copers. They took the kids from their parents’ homes by force and abused them brutally.

As for why there aren’t many Indians left now, it’s because there weren’t many to start with. There were only around 200 thousand Indians from all over Canada before mayos arrived. Disease and mixing wiped out many of them as well.
A lot of those involved were Catholic Québecois as well.

And yeah, you admit that "Canada" is basically Americans convinced to be Brits.

Native americans are atleast better in terms of looks as compared to giga subhuman abo Indians :lul::lul:
Do you agree dark skinned and dark eyed people need extermination?

A lot of those involved were Catholic Québecois as well.

And yeah, you admit that "Canada" is basically Americans convinced to be Brits.
Cope, America is a branch of the Anglo world order.

Cope, America is a branch of the Anglo world order.
Yes, but we became independent and formed our own national and cultural identity. Your "country"'s was still influenced by the British Empire.

Or do you think "Canada" can still be "Canada" without its Britishness distinguishing the "country" from American culture?

Yes, but we became independent and formed our own national and cultural identity. Your "country"'s was still influenced by the British Empire.

Or do you think "Canada" can still be "Canada" without its Britishness distinguishing the "country" from American culture?
You are not independent, the 5 eye anglo nations have been copying each other and working together for centuries.

And as for the monarchy, I think it’s actually good for many reasons. We don’t have the American attitude of seeing our politicians as some kind of person to look upto, role model, simping for him, or anything else like Americans always do.

You are not independent, the 5 eye anglo nations have been copying each other and working together for centuries.
Politically we are a sovereign nation. "Canada" is not and it's still a British colony.

We became allies with the rest of the Anglo world (Britain and by proxy its remaining colonies) after World War II once we were on good terms.
And as for the monarchy, I think it’s actually good for many reasons. We don’t have the American attitude of seeing our politicians as some kind of person to look upto, role model, simping for him, or anything else like Americans always do.
Now that the Queen is gone, do you see "Canada" becoming a republic?

Politically we are a sovereign nation. "Canada" is not and it's still a British colony.
No we aren’t, constitutional monarchies in the English style are just countries that keep the monarch as their symbolic head and keep close ties to it. We have pretty much had self governance since the 1930s.

We became allies with the rest of the Anglo world (Britain and by proxy its remaining colonies) after World War II once we were on good terms.
Not true, the relations started only a few years after the American revolution itself.
They kept trading, people keep intermarrying, kept moving to America from UK, and things continued on like nothing happened other than government differences.

Now that the Queen is gone, do you see "Canada" becoming a republic?
Idk. there wouldn’t be much of a difference for all practical purposes. The UK is still our closest ally (along with the US), so this would also cause unnecessary division. In the American revolutionary war and much time later it would make sense to make a republic and leave the monarchy. But now, there isn’t much reason to do so. I think the group who want the symbolic monarchy to leave Badly are the French, who are constantly mogged and reminded how they got cucked by Anglos many centuries ago.

No we aren’t, constitutional monarchies in the English style are just countries that keep the monarch as their symbolic head and keep close ties to it. We have pretty much had self governance since the 1930s.
You have the same monarch as the UK because your "country" still remained in the British Empire with Westminister slowly granting you self-rule as a Dominion. But you are still not fully sovereign.
Not true, the relations started only a few years after the American revolution itself.
They kept trading, people keep intermarrying, kept moving to America from UK, and things continued on like nothing happened other than government differences.
We were partners with France mostly. The Brits were forced to recognize our independence and work with us.
Idk. there wouldn’t be much of a difference for all practical purposes. The UK is still our closest ally (along with the US), so this would also cause unnecessary division. In the American revolutionary war and much time later it would make sense to make a republic and leave the monarchy. But now, there isn’t much reason to do so.
Seems about time. You told me earlier you were anti-monarch and that "Canada" should pull away from its legacy as part of the British Empire and form its own national identity that is not based on its past Britishness.
I think the group who want the symbolic monarchy to leave Badly are the French, who are constantly mogged and reminded how they got cucked by Anglos many centuries ago.
What's funny is that it's basically revenge for the Hundred Year's War with the English now ruling over the old French.

You have the same monarch as the UK because your "country" still remained in the British Empire with Westminister slowly granting you self-rule as a Dominion. But you are still not fully sovereign.
What can we not do on our own rn?

We were partners with France mostly. The Brits were forced to recognize our independence and work with us.
During the American revolution, but Americans saw what a failed shit hole France was especially with their garbage revolution that America and UK normalized ties again.

Seems about time. You told me earlier you were anti-monarch and that "Canada" should pull away from its legacy as part of the British Empire and form its own national identity that is not based on its past Britishness.
It will probably happen eventually, whether in our lifetime or many centuries later.

What's funny is that it's basically revenge for the Hundred Year's War with the English now ruling over the old French.
I’m glad the Brits cucked the French. French suck at everything compared to the Brits, and they have added almost nothing positive to this world.

What can we not do on our own rn?
At least you can admit you are an American.
During the American revolution, but Americans saw what a failed shit hole France was especially with their garbage revolution that America and UK normalized ties again.
We owed a lot of debt to France and we almost went to war with them. But we are still allies with them and France became allies with UK after Napoleon.
It will probably happen eventually, whether in our lifetime or many centuries later.
Yeah, I can see the UK breaking up now that Scotland wants to leave and nationalism in England and Wales rises. If that happens, either Scotland will become a sovereign Commonwealth realm along with England sharing the same monarch (basically repealing the Acts of Union 1707) if the monarchy is retained; or if not we can see England, Scotland, Wales and maybe Cornwall becoming separate republics and Northern Ireland united with the rest of Ireland. England might retain dependency over the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Gibraltar.
I’m glad the Brits cucked the French. French suck at everything compared to the Brits, and they have added almost nothing positive to this world.
I see you don't like the French. Same, they're arrogant nutjobs.

Your Black card and N-word pass has been revoked.

How much native do you have anyways?

The 15% Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency Note " was Removed from the Game

Your Black card and N-word pass has been revoked.

How much native do you have anyways?
Let's see if your great grandmother was half how much is that again?

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

BZ

Asian

Asians

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.
How are you posting that?

Native Americans were moggers. That guy must be from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back