Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor's girlfriend: " "If you don't F*ck me on Valentine's I'm gonna get in my car and find someone who will""

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-

t inceltears mod

JFL at the people telling him to go out and find someone better. The poor cuck clearly cannot do that, otherwise he wouldn't be with a 23 year old mom with a child from another guy.

JFL at all the people telling him to go out and find someone better. The poor cuck clearly cannot do that, otherwise he wouldn't be with a 23 year old mom with a child from another guy.
It is clear that he has not take enough showers:soy:

This is what you will expierence if you somehow manage to ascend. Constant comparision to all of her exes one was taller, other had more money than you,3rd had longer dick etc. You will never be loved by her and use all your energy and money just to make her happy for ounce of female validation once a month

They really are cucks, in every sense of the word.

daily reminder to reddit guestcucks: this is your future lmao

This is what you will expierence if you somehow manage to ascend. Constant comparision to all of her exes one was taller, other had more money than you,3rd had longer dick etc. You will never be loved by her and use all your energy and money just to make her happy for ounce of female validation once a month
Having multiple partners affects women so that they can't enjoy their current partner.
That's why having only one partner was the standard. It also meant men and women would both find relationships and sex.
Now that we have "sexual liberation", more men are oppressed because they simply are not enough to be accepted by a woman.

shut up!
you just can't handle a real woman, strong and independent! :soy::soy::soy:

Forced to fuck a woman? Wow we should feel bad for the cuck!

Here we have the synopsis for mass male resignation to the minimum survival needs in the modern secular, women's liberated, sexually liberated western world.

Men will not bust ass and struggle to be a slave to a bitter whore who deep down resents them. Women used to have one man they gave it to and respected him as the leader of her life and father of her children. Now, he's just "what I settled for and consider cheating on with my superior ex or my co-worker who looks like he has a tasty fat cock."

Divorce rates are the majority, and be honest, the people you know who are boomers and younger and actually are married are generally not happy. The women are visibly apathetic cunts on social media who you can tell likely cheated, but what can he do? He can't beat her, he can't penalize her, no, she can have Jew lawyers in a Jew legal system clean him out if he bitches that she's fucking Tyrone.

Last edited:
JFL at the people telling him to go out and find someone better. The poor cuck clearly cannot do that, otherwise he wouldn't be with a 23 year old mom with a child from another guy.
Very true.

this is so funny because it hits so close to home for me. well, not me personally but a Chad cousin of mine. he fucks a few girls every year and when he finally found "the one" (or at least the one he felt more than the rest) they started dating. i think it was just a few months into the relationship when he was getting stressed out and was actively finding excuses to hang with me/the family to get away from her.

the problem?
she wanted anal sex and he isn't into anal. says he doesnt know why guys want to fuck ass when there is a perfectly wet vagina right next to it. he says anal is borderline gay and he isn't into gay shit. anyway, she gave him an ultimatum: Either fuck me in the ass or I will find someone who will

Well they had this huge fight a couple days later and she got in her car and left. He was spending the night at her apartment so he just thought she would take a drive to let off some steam and come right back. She was gone the whole night. So they didn't talk for a few days. Then the next week they are all bf/gf again. Then fast forward 2 weeks and they are having a talk. Then another argument happens and he asks what she did that night. She blatantly and nonchalantly said she drove to her ex's house to spend the night and he fucked her up the ass. My cousin was sickened. WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE BEING SO "COOL" ABOUT EVERYTHING WHEN SHE CHEATED!! Like if they were bf/gf still. She said she told him she would find somebody else. She gave him a warning. She thought that was her way of letting him know and that what she did wasn't "cheating" because she gave him the ultimatum. Anyway, he dumped her and she cried her eyes out to the whole family saying she was the victim.

Never trust a fucking slut, and all females are sluts, and whenever one gives you an ultimatum just dump that sorry bitch. Preferably punch her in the face too.

Poor guy.

It was her decision sweaty, she can say what she wants hehe

Thats why you should be and marry a virgin!

its always over

Last night me and my girlfriend were talking about sex and how she never wants to do it anymore, she said it felt like a chore and that her ex (who she has a kid with) could last way longer. That really hurt me and I told her I just wouldn't have sex with her, she replied with "If you don't F*ck me on Valentine's I'm gonna get in my car and find someone who will". I just rolled over and went to sleep, I feel so sad and I don't even know what to do..
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Better incel than cuck.

this is so funny because it hits so close to home for me. well, not me personally but a Chad cousin of mine. he fucks a few girls every year and when he finally found "the one" (or at least the one he felt more than the rest) they started dating. i think it was just a few months into the relationship when he was getting stressed out and was actively finding excuses to hang with me/the family to get away from her.

the problem?
she wanted anal sex and he isn't into anal. says he doesnt know why guys want to fuck ass when there is a perfectly wet vagina right next to it. he says anal is borderline gay and he isn't into gay shit. anyway, she gave him an ultimatum: Either fuck me in the ass or I will find someone who will

Well they had this huge fight a couple days later and she got in her car and left. He was spending the night at her apartment so he just thought she would take a drive to let off some steam and come right back. She was gone the whole night. So they didn't talk for a few days. Then the next week they are all bf/gf again. Then fast forward 2 weeks and they are having a talk. Then another argument happens and he asks what she did that night. She blatantly and nonchalantly said she drove to her ex's house to spend the night and he fucked her up the ass. My cousin was sickened. WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE BEING SO "COOL" ABOUT EVERYTHING WHEN SHE CHEATED!! Like if they were bf/gf still. She said she told him she would find somebody else. She gave him a warning. She thought that was her way of letting him know and that what she did wasn't "cheating" because she gave him the ultimatum. Anyway, he dumped her and she cried her eyes out to the whole family saying she was the victim.

Never trust a fucking slut, and all females are sluts, and whenever one gives you an ultimatum just dump that sorry bitch. Preferably punch her in the face too.
I would have just fucked her in the ass, tbh. If she wanted to fuck me in the ass, then that’s when I say “nah, bitch”.

Exactly

I hope he fucks her.

With a sledgehammer.

She is already fucking chads behind him. JFL at this cuck

This comment sums up 90% of posts in /r/relationship_advice.
How on earth don’t you know what to do?

I really hope OP is only karmafarming because it would be real sad if sex-havers are actually that cucked and have to think over if she has a valid point or not.

Might as well go volcel/MSTOW at this point.

Meme relationship

Brutal Suicidefuel

I'm sorry, this idiot is sad because his girlfriend wants him to have sex with her? Lool

t inceltears mod

Ditch her for fuck's sake, pansy-ass ledditors, why be with some evil, demanding and spoiled cunt?
Where's the "personality teehee"?
She sure sounds like a bitch, so un-geld yourself, mratt8.
Inb4 "toxic masculinity"

She is already fucking chads behind him. JFL at this cuck
Most likely, but she acts like she's not in order to manipulate him.

Even though she says things like that people will still defend her after she divorce rapes him.

I'm sorry, this idiot is sad because his girlfriend wants him to have sex with her? Lool

I wouldn't stand dating a single mom tbh, let alone fucking her

What is it with people now a days willing to leave their partners over one little thing? It's so stupid. Foids are incredibly self centered. There's a difference between wanting to be treated "like a queen" versus just being a spoiled ass brat which most foids are.

I would fuck and dump if I had chance. but it make you cuck if you marry LMAO

Yeah fuck and dump is an option but I still find it disgusting to interfere with a single mom, no matter how

Checked out the comments, I'm a bit shocked.

Just a normal day in the West

Her ex was Tyrone

Based and blackpilled. Whores do not deserve human rights.

the problem?

This is what im saying, even Chad gets cucked today. Its insanity out there.

All women are whores trying not to look like whores.

Future MGTOW/TRP coper.