Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Redditors make fun of ugly male virgins

ty, I don't really know how to use reddit and reading these comments, I'm glad I don't. It seems like a cesspit full of failed normie degenerates.
Most redditors are incels in denial.

>this post was removed

Yikes, where I'm supposed now to laugh at le ugly incelerinos?? I'll give all my gold to the kind stranger who shows me the way

Body shaming doesn't matter when they're being misogynistic towards muh kweens, sweaty; at the same time, thinking protesting in Greece will do anything for Tate to be released in Romania is retardfuel. :feelsjuice: :society:

"Body positivity" applies infinitely more to men then it does to foids; height, face, Norwooding, genital size, and phenotype are all mostly things largely influenced by genetics and unchangeable, yet tend to be the things most mocked by so-called "body-positive" foids and other coping orbiters, not to mention how those factors directly influence attractiveness the most and how most of society will treat you... :feelsclown:

Yet the state of this positivity movement is mostly to appease landwhale foids who can't be bothered to get on a treadmill and eat a little bit less goyslop, and who usually can still even get desperate LTNs/MTNs if they're still not obese enough to be able to walk; another example of foid privilege. :feelsUgh:

Most redditors are incels in denial.
One of the comments says: "Kinda funny how they all look exactly the same" and has alot of upvotes.
I don't understand how.
You just have to look at the pictures and you can see that they in fact do not look all the same.
These people have lost their minds, they only see what their indoctrinated brain wants to see. They are not in touch with reality anymore.

Body shaming doesn't matter when they're being misogynistic towards muh kweens, sweaty;
Ya know what? I'm gonna say it. Landwhales are diosgusting goblinas.
at the same time, thinking protesting in Greece will do anything for Tate to be released in Romania is retardfuel. :feelsjuice: :society:
It was about 200 teenagers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

One of the comments says: "Kinda funny how they all look exactly the same" and has alot of upvotes.
I don't understand how.
You just have to look at the pictures and you can see that they in fact do not look all the same.
There does seem to be a certain "look" about them, but they're not entirely similar.
These people have lost their minds, they only see what their indoctrinated brain wants to see. They are not in touch with reality anymore.
I know. They live in a completely different reality. Maybe they should try going outside :lul:

Redditors, with very few notable exceptions, truly are the single lowest lifeform on this planet. Even the gut bacteria that gets taken along with what I shit out daily has more value than them.

Now, I don't support Andrew Tate (redpill scammer), but if you look at the comments, they're all making fun of virgins and their looks for that matter.
It is like they are just waiting for any opportunity to bash on single, lonely males.
Exactly. It's just such fucking ragefuel at this point when you know the actual statistics. Rapists not only aren't virgins, they are much more sexually successful than other men. We know that, far from the women-hating misogynists being lonely, misogyny is directly correlated with sexual success.

The :bluepill::soy: retards' delusions of low status males being a dangerous menace to women are completely at odds with reality. If anything, women are more of a threat to low-status males than the other way, since we know that women are as sexually aggressive as men. And yet, not a single one of the hundreds of soy-chugging, "virgin but not incel" :feelsclown: faggots attacking their own gender in that thread would ever even aknowledge something as basic as gender-symmetry in domestic violence, which is one of the most consistently observed and proven facts in sociology, with many countries even seeing more women than men engaging in both severe and minor assault against their partner. Aknowledging something like that could, after all, offend the "kuhweens:foidSoy::soy:" and thus lower their chances of maybe, possibly, somehow getting a sliver of pussy, which is the one thing powering those faggot "male allies" forward no matter what.

Thanks brocel :feelsokman:.

It's been proved through many studies that most cases of intimate partner violence are reciprocal (they both abuse each other) and in the vast majority of cases of non-reciprocal intimate partner violence, women are the ones abusing the men.
Indeed. When you look at the research, gender symmetry in IPV was proven over and over to death in the 80s/90s already. It's a done topic by now, has been for decades, really, and still, you find a crap load of normies who seem to be unaware of it and still treat aware even slightly below-average male as a monster in the making.

Which is the most annoying thing about this. Those same normies who simply refuse to aknowledge any facts not fitting their worldview, such as the fact that women abuse men at least as often, and in some cases more than men abuse them, as you've mentioned, they simply filter it out for decades, but when "incel" first entered mainstream discourse just years ago and all of those normies saw that they had a new term they could thrown at the guys they didn't like, suddenly every man that says anything a foid disagrees with has the term thrown on him. Funny how that works:feelsree::reeeeee:.

Indeed. When you look at the research, gender symmetry in IPV was proven over and over to death in the 80s/90s already. It's a done topic by now, has been for decades, really, and still, you find a crap load of normies who seem to be unaware of it and still treat aware even slightly below-average male as a monster in the making.

Which is the most annoying thing about this. Those same normies who simply refuse to aknowledge any facts not fitting their worldview, such as the fact that women abuse men at least as often, and in some cases more than men abuse them,
"MuH wOmEn ArE gEtTiNg KiLlEd By EvIl MeN" :soy::soy::soy:
but when "incel" first entered mainstream discourse just years ago and all of those normies saw that they had a new term they could thrown at the guys they didn't like, suddenly every man that says anything a foid disagrees with has the term thrown on him. Funny how that works:feelsree::reeeeee:.
Exactly. "Incel" is the new "nerd" as now being a "nerd" is mainstream.

“Ewww looks don’t matter you disgusting inkwell your just being judgemental that’s why people don’t like you and treat you like shit!”:foidSoy:
Fucking hypocrites , I hope they die a horrible way .
I hope @Sneir destroyes them in a black hole (in Battlefront 2)

I happened to see Snier’s stream briefly before my work few days ago and it inspired me heavily no joke to be based like him . He should be the poster boy for brocels . Normies won’t fuck with us if they know we can fuck them up . I wish I could obtain some of Snier’s ogremaxx and based traits . Death to everyone who opposes us brocels ! :reeeeee: :feelsBox:
Yeah, @Sneir is probably the most based user here. He used a flamethrower for me :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

all of these retards are obsessed with andrew ahahahaaha

all of these retards are obsessed with andrew ahahahaaha
I'm pretty sure they are more obsessed with Andrew Tate than AT fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back