Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can foids make fun of "creepy guys" and "short guys" but men can't DARE say things about fat women/landwhales?

B

bcroger

Major
Women make fun of men all the time. "creepy" and "short" just to name a few but we can't say ANYTHING about subhuman landwhales even though they choose to be obese pigs.

NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.

They don't have feelings like normal people and belong in a zoo, therefore, no one should feel offended.Its not like i'm making fun of actual human beings (white or black people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, short people, etc.) i'm just making fun of landwhales.

It's just over

Foids have eggs so they can do anything due to the fact they're worth more than men reproductively.

classic case of ´WomEn GuD mEn BAd´ and double standards

Oh and don't forget "short man syndrome" or "Napoleon complex." I never heard of "Fat woman syndrome" because that would be socially unacceptable.

Google "short man syndrome study" and you get legitimate articles studying this "phenomenon." You can even google "how to deal with a man with short man syndrome " and still get legit results. Imagine if people talked about female landwhales like that. And fat landwhales/subhumans can control their disgusting weight unlike short men.

Last edited:
A brutal pill to swallow (for me at least) is that the earth right now is a womans world.

It's a gynocracy, its not about short versus fat, its about man versus woman, its acceptable to make fun of men since our SMV is at rock bottom and foids have high SMV.

Foids also have an ingroup bias @GeckoBus made a good thread explaining this I forget the title to link it.

I'm going to make fun of landwhales even if it costs me my life.

Kill all FatMaxxers

卐​

They are bad for the economy.

A brutal pill to swallow (for me at least) is that the earth right now is a womans world.

It's a gynocracy, its not about short versus fat, its about man versus woman, its acceptable to make fun of men since our SMV is at rock bottom and foids have high SMV.

Foids also have an ingroup bias @GeckoBus made a good thread explaining this I forget the title to link it.
agree

Yeah dude :feelsbadman: It’s the worst. Hopefully it ends soon.

I said it in like a 1000 threads so don't worry
but first time I did it was in "masculinity is an actual social construct" thread where I linked the actual study

Yeah dude :feelsbadman: It’s the worst. Hopefully it ends soon.
I think its tied in with hypergamy and SMV (your genetics and stuff is your social power in life) so i dont think its going to end soon

How heavy and up is landwhale to you, assuming we are using the average height of a female (5'5)?

Because deep down society knows that women are emotionally unstable, fragile and weak, as nature intended. It doesn't fit in their feminist, egalitarian worldview that we treat women different than men so they won't admit it but that's what it is.

I said it in like a 1000 threads so don't worry
but first time I did it was in "masculinity is an actual social construct" thread where I linked the actual study

100%

Because foids are a protected class

Woman trying to hold a position like in chess if you let men get confident and slowly edge back against the double standard things would change but that’s not the reality of it.

Foids can get away with a lot of shit because we live in a gynocentric society. Women have all the power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back