Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpill is such a joke lol

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
He is so based & redpilled, he knows how female attraction works. Foids are all over him! :feelsPop:

Untitled

He’ll make an account here eventually :lul:

“Back in my day...”

yeah but whys he got an eyepatch doe

It’s over for him, and wtf is with the eyepatch? I doubt he is wearing it because he lost an eye, probably uses it to make himself look more masculine and dominant jfl.

The copepill

yeah but whys he got an eyepatch doe
It’s over for him, and wtf is with the eyepatch? I doubt he is wearing it because he lost an eye, probably uses it to make himself look more masculine and dominant jfl.

Comments section of the vid saying he died from cancer, eye cancer or some shit.

Why does every man have such a massive ego and believe they are all pussy slayers?
It's either that or facing the blackpill and we all know how that eventually ends... (rope:feelsrope:)

@Sparrow's Song
Is this you?

The PUA's are scammers, nothing less nothing more.
Why isn't there any PUA's that teach the blackpill?

Redpillers are literally fucking scam artists : Just give me your paycheck for my books and dvds bro, it’ll turn you into a slayer bro, no worries bro

Why does every man have such a massive ego and believe they are all pussy slayers?
To cope.

First time I've seen a PUA advocate who isn't just a chad scammer looking to make a quick buck off of incels in denial

If foids were all over anybody, they wouldnt be wasting time with the theory. Do you think Chad gets tips on how to get foids?

Not saying redpill isnt bullshit, but this argument is lame imo.