Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW REDPILL: Virginity is a physical thing in girls, LOL @ anyone claiming otherwise, proof inside

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ways of proving a girl is a virgin:

1. Bleeding during penetration

One of the oldest ways of proving a girl is a virgin, even whoever wrote the Bible was aware of this. If she bleeds you cannot be sure shes a virgin but if she doesnt then you can be sure shes not.

13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
--Deuteronomy 22:13-21

2. Pain during sex

Little less obvious but like with #1, if you are not a dickcel and you penetrate a girl you better hope it hurts her a bit. If she feels no pain then shes not a virgin. Time to apply Deuteronomy 22:21.

3. Hymen - Literally the easiest way to check if a girl is a virgin

"B-BUT I TORE MY HYMEN RIDING A BIKE/HORSE"

JFL, unless shes riding a horse in THAT way or riding her bike without a seat her hymen should not be completely torn. Theres a huge difference between a busted up hymen and a slightly torn one.

Yes women have to bleed out of their cunts but its pretty obvious once you see the difference for yourself:

NSFW WARNING - ROAST BEEF INFOGRAPHIC
FB_IMG_1499357538210.jpg

The first four hymens are what you would observe on a virgin female.

The last one (bottom right) is the entry hole of Chads pussy piercing shell.

Its as simple as that.

"WHAT ABOUT DILDOS?!"

If a girl uses a dildo its over, shes a slut and deserves to be beaten anyway. Most girls dont use dildos though, a dildo is basically equivalent to a fleshlight and only a small minority of girls have them and none of those girls are virgins 99.99% of the time. If a girl is a virgin and young she probably doesnt own any sex toys.

To do literally any of these tests you have to have seen a vagina. I never have.

what if she used a vibrator and tore it herself by fingering?
she'd still technically be a virgin

what if she used a vibrator and tore it herself by fingering?
she'd still technically be a virgin

She would have to be FISTING herself to damage her vagina anywhere close to whats pictured in that infographic

As for the vibrator thing I covered it in the very last sentence: most young virgins dont have sex toys

This. Finding out wether a girl is a virgin or not is not rocket science.

She would have to be FISTING herself to damage her vagina anywhere close to whats pictured in that infographic

As for the vibrator thing I covered it in the very last sentence: most young virgins dont have sex toys

You could use even a cucumber. I heard about girls doing that in my middle school. About sex toys: I bought a masturbation device at the age of 16 (it was already over). Typical dick is equivalent of sticking up 3 or 4 fingers up your vagina, granted few girls will probably do it and most young girls will probably just masturbate with their clit, but that's not very far fetched. Fisting is way too extreme.

You could use even a cucumber. I heard about girls doing that in my middle school. About sex toys: I bought a masturbation device at the age of 16 (it was already over). Typical dick is equivalent of sticking up 3 or 4 fingers up your vagina, granted few girls will probably do it and most young girls will probably just masturbate with their clit, but that's not very far fetched. Fisting is way too extreme.

Most girls lose their virginity before they even get to the point where they know how to properly masturbate. Ideally you should snatch a jb for yourself in HS but thats just a moot point for us on this forum. If an older girl is a virgin then its by choice and I highly doubt such a girl would be degenerate enough to use sex toys.

Either way a destroyed hymen should be really easy to differentiate from a partially scraped one.