Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpillers FEAR this pic

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
I don't know if this was posted already, but either way there is nothing "alpha" about this guy aside from his height:

zgb9fRv.jpg

Gymmaxxing tough guys BTFO.

While guys like this roll out of bed and still get women, statusmaxxed TRP copers like Joe Rogan work so hard only to marry single moms.

They can't help but mention the height and the height difference every place they could

Anyone saying height is not everything to a man is a fucking retarded. Foids say clearly that's the most important thing to them. This is what normalfaggots mean when they say they know an ugly guy that is slaying, a fucking tallfaggot.

Anyone saying height is not everything to a man is a fucking retarded. Foids say clearly that's the most important thing to them. This is what normalfaggots mean when they say they know an ugly guy that is slaying, a fucking tallfaggot.

and a Norwood 0 hair line

heightpill deniers btfo. Half a dozen inches is the difference between posting here and having a stacy gf.

I don't know if this was posted already, but either way there is nothing "alpha" about this guy aside from his height:

zgb9fRv.jpg

While guys like this roll out of bed and still get women, statusmaxxed TRP copers like Joe Rogan work so hard only to marry single moms.
not sure if I'm mad at these tallags for stealing the 5'4 girls I might(cope) have a chance with,
or happy at seeing tall girls not get what they want,
and complaining on tiktok how "no(tall) men want them" and "short girls are stealing our men".

This guy is more like 6'5" but yeah sure height matters, water is wet. Still an outlier.

You only need to be tall. It's that easy. Your height will carry you and you can sit back and relax. Only manlets need to gymcel. There is no compensation for height.

THE HEIGHTPILL DESTROYED ME.
TALLFAGS GTFO. ABOVE 6' GTFO.

You need 6’4” height min. 6’1 version of him is posting here
Of course 6’1 + normie looks slays

zgb9fRv.jpg

Just be tall, bro.

The stormfrontcel cucks are getting their panties wet from that pic.

Lmao suifuel for facecopers @trying to ascend

Good height add some muscle to his build would look more aesthetically.

Redpillers fuck a land whale once a year after getting rejected by a hundred sub 6 foids and then come here,giving us advice about dating and how to better yourself and shit. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelskek:

Is 5'9 considered tall?

Height saves Lives from Roping.

They can't help but mention the height and the height difference every place they could

heightpill deniers btfo. Half a dozen inches is the difference between posting here and having a stacy gf.

This guy is more like 6'5" but yeah sure height matters, water is wet. Still an outlier.

You only need to be tall. It's that easy. Your height will carry you and you can sit back and relax. Only manlets need to gymcel. There is no compensation for height.

THE HEIGHTPILL DESTROYED ME.
TALLFAGS GTFO. ABOVE 6' GTFO.

height pilled again brother

Just be tall, bro.

Lmao suifuel for facecopers @trying to ascend

Good height add some muscle to his build would look more aesthetically.
That's the brutal thing. He was clearly smart enough to know that he doesn't even need to lift in order to get a decent looking girl. I've seen manlet gymmaxxers with much more hideous women.

For perspective:

qyLPGhD.jpg

wondering how used he got her :waitwhat: anyway still good ascension

zgb9fRv.jpg

Exactly. Scrawny, nerdy face, but because he's 6'6 he gets pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back