Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Reflections on what is meant by "ascending".

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Hi, brocels!

In the calm of the night, with a little music and in the face of the imminent nocturnal summer heat, I wanted to reflect with you a little with you, not as much as as a knowledge that becomes new, but as a deeper twist to what we are used to.

Briffault's law holds that women only associate with men when they can personally benefit from doing so. In other words, that females exhibit non-altruism and are by default cold-hearted toward males. Buxton and Briffault (1927) defined it as follows:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. (https://incels.wiki/w/Briffault's_law)

Why do women not make use of their intellectual potential? For the simple reasont hat they do not need to. It is not essential for their survival. Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society. By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way they have planned a future for themselves which consists ofc hoosing a man and letting him do all the work. In return for his support, they are
prepared to let him make use of their vagina at certain given intervals. The minute a woman has made thisd ecision she ceases to develop her mind. She may, of course, go on to obtainv arious degrees and diplomas. These increase her market value in the eyes of men, for men believe that a woman who can recite things by heart must also know and understand them. But any real possibility of communication between the sexes ceases at this point. Their paths are divided forever. (Ester Vilar on The Manipulated Man)

1. About the pain of the blackpill.

The first time I discovered the blackpill, after having discovered the redpill, one enters into an existential crisis because all the models once taught seemed to fall apart. The culture of effort, showing the best of ourselves as human beings capable of showing a life project to a woman was broken because, at the end of the day, all our value seemed to be determined by our facial structure, by our height, by the size of our penis, for so many factors that blackpill treats. The realization that the blackpill was the unequivocal sign that our value before women only remains in the hands of variables that we cannot control, that ultimately, everything we believed was false. Our desire to be better people, to give, to show love and affection, sacrifice and dedication for a woman will not work when you are at the bottom of the deepest disgust and animosity of women against us, because it turns out that we are worth what we appear to them.

Over time, this pain turned into indifference. An indifference that anesthetizes that internal pain of feeling "triggered" when a woman talks about something she doesn't like. And perhaps, in my realization, the "dickpill" turned out to be one of the more intense pills, especially because two feelings that go hand in hand come together: sex as one of the most intense experiences of the human being, and then, the feeling of compassion or misfortune for not being enough, for being useless, for being able to be replaced. Isn't this a punishment from our conscious mind? In nature, the male is replaceable by another male that prevails in games of intrasexual competition, from antlers battles to battles between wolves for access to breeding.

All this does not allow you to conclude another matter than to assimilate that the blackpill is still a wishlist for women, that they can choose, and they can put other men to compete for their benefit. And it's a mind trap it's a mental trap, the pinnacle of braincucking, or better yet, of the most exacerbated compassion: the man beyond suffering for not being suitable for natural selection, suffers because he cannot satisfy the most compelling sexual and reproductive desires in women. And while they suffer for not having Chad, a Chad who is both a sexual marvel and a pneumatic machine of the finest engineering, we suffer because not even the woman whose looks and abilities we often accept she rejects us because she seeks more, a reproductive desire of minorities.

Is not this our true slavery and our reason for suffering? We are slaves to the most powerful feminine desires, desires that we cannot satisfy. Isn't this essentially the blackpill?

2. The desire for ascending.

Faced with the realization of LTN and many boderline brocels, the active desire to satisfy female sexual desires arises with the awakening of the blackpill. And every self-respecting step in this regard revolves around "looksmaxxing", accompanied by other "maxxing" to complement the trident LMS (looks, money and status): facial operations, skin whitening, hair transplants, skincare, moneymaxx, studymaxx..., an expensive task due to our desire, perhaps biological, to be slaves of perpetual feminine satisfaction: fool the senses to be considered "fit". And in this, many years of life, youth, an enormous amount of money, inhuman efforts that many do not know if it will bring them any results, because if it is given to them, they always possessed the potential to be normies or HTN and if not, it is that they really were always incels, insurmountably.

3. The forge of a betabuxx.

In this supposed ascending towards "normdom" and understanding the above, what are these ascended men looking to find? Free sex? Getting into a relationship? Get married and have children?

Some brocel will tell me that improving looks always makes society treat us better and that perhaps in this way we can climb the social pyramid, but deep down, this pyramid where capital is central, always essential, not to conquer women, but to demonstrate power, has not ceased to be purchasing power.

What will an ascended man do? Will you travel around spending thousands of dollars to have sex with genetic parasites like noodlewhores? Will you seek to have continuous sex? Was our inceldom about free sex as a central part of our pain? But the truth is that no, deep down, the desire to bring offspring and to share our life with someone becomes the central key to our pain in our inceldom. And everything happens, for this "ascended man" who acquires the mentality of a normie, in standing firm in his "BRAINCUCKOLDRY": ultimately, wanting to be enslaved and be the object of a woman's economic and sexual profit, while the reward is only a dropper dosed hole, a "supposed love" that is maintained by the foids based on how much money this promoted man can amass, who gladly spent thousands of dollars to hopefully belong to the "normie" category and access his own slavery.

And this is the benefit, brocels? Is this the benefit you are looking for? To be normies? Normies who are constantly cucked, who are divorceraped, to those who are taken the custody of their children, who are the laughing stock of foids, chads and incels alike because your wife fantasizes about an 8 inch penis while living in a fantastic house, has beautiful children and her husband has treated her like the obliging slave that he is? How curious it is to see how the incel failed from birth and the normie is destined to fail! And yet many of you, again, dream of becoming this ascended version; live in a lie, go back to the bluepill and think that the evil and manipulative nature of the foids will change because after years of looksmaxxing-moneymaxxing-statusmaxxing, you become useful slaves for the foids; if it were only for sex, a prostitute would be cheap, but we all know that free consensual sex is not the key, but rather the idealization behind that free consensual sex. From that "supposed love" that you think foids have or could have beyond their instincts to extract resources and semen.

It has never begun, and yet, our suffering inevitably turns to our inability to be slaves. How cruel is nature! Take the last blackpill, which is the whitepill, and understand that your suffering, apart from coming from your desire for slavery, comes from the foidocratic and braincucked gynocentrism of which all men is conditioned.

Wake up brocels, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional!

Last edited:
Your Reflections would have been better appreciated in the 2017 to 2020 Era of Incels.co were most people were older and appreciated High IQ posts.

For those who didn't read because attention span atrophy, the meat of the writing comes down to one question.

Would you rather be a cuck or an incel?

For those who didn't read because attention span atrophy, the meat of the writing comes down to one question.

Would you rather be a cuck or an incel?
Bearing in mind that if an election starts from a "ascended" position and this has the component of being associated with "normie", the real dichotomy would revolve around being a volcel or a cuck, taking into account, as always, the instability of marriage in most countries, the little return a man gets from these relationships of voluntary slavery, and how it is the woman who, in her inherent instability, destroys 69% of marriages in search of "something better", that is, the law of least interest in foids.

In unregulated dating markets and even though physically weaker, women turn out to be the chief sexual selectors and gatekeepers of sex due to the principle of least interest: When an activity depends on mutual agreement, the person with the least interest decides the terms of that activity.[10] This is because the person with the most interest has fewer options, thus they more likely compromise than the other party to reach an arrangement. Women desire initiating sex with a partner of average attractiveness much less than men.[11][12] Thus, most men have few mating options and hence more likely make compromises in order to get any sex at all.[13] Making compromises means dating down, which in turn means women date up. (https://incels.wiki/w/Hypergamy#Principle_of_least_interest)

your suffering, apart from coming from your desire for slavery, comes from the foidocratic and braincucked gynocentrism of which all men is conditioned.
Brutal.

High IQ

This is what I've always said : there is no such thing as ascension. You're either born an Alpha male, a beta male, or an omega male.

And omega desiring to become Alpha is silly. Even becoming a beta is not really possible.

Betas are contented, willing slaves. There is no clearer way to put it. They are happy to slave away their lives for the benefit of m'lady and the kids she'll make with Chad.

To be a beta, a guy needs to be very useful while lacking awareness is his situation. This is the opposite of most of us here... we are all too aware of our situation, and not useful at all.

Last edited:
Yes, I would rather be a normie that gets cheated on and dumped than be a lifelong incel. There is no crueler fate than lifelong celibacy. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Yes, I would rather be a normie that gets cheated on and dumped than be a lifelong incel. There is no crueler fate than lifelong celibacy. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
I am not sure.

based and high iq. pin worthy even.

I agree except suffering is not optional since there is no realistic way to self sustain in modern society on any level primitive to modern by design, communities lost self sustainability and the few places in the world untainted and self sustainable will never accept and assimilate anyone from here nor will anyone from here do the tedious steps to do such a drastic change and relocation.

I'm not stuck in here with NT goyim nt goyim is stuck in here with ME and I am going to spew vitriol and throw wrenches in the works to my outmost in this ironic HELL until they lock me up or murder me.

I'm not stuck in here with NT goyim nt goyim is stuck in here with ME and I am going to spew vitriol and throw wrenches in the works to my outmost in this ironic HELL until they lock me up or murder me.
Just become the hERo you always wanted to be.

We should unite and fight for something that we believe in. Build inceldia where we will be able to rot in peace far from normies. For such a goal I would be ready to die.
Realistically we need money or influential people among our ranks. And I think we should definitely create a private group where we discuss our actions. Here, everything is openly visible to the public and serious threads that call for action drown in a sea of ironic posts. Another option would be to create a subforum dedicated to inceldia, beta uprising and going ER. But it would be better to have more private discussions considering this forum is heavily monitored.

I rather Not Be s human cockroach , let alone be a foids slave "

Was a Pretty good read btw

Hi, brocels!

In the calm of the night, with a little music and in the face of the imminent nocturnal summer heat, I wanted to reflect with you a little with you, not as much as as a knowledge that becomes new, but as a deeper twist to what we are used to.

1. About the pain of the blackpill.

The first time I discovered the blackpill, after having discovered the redpill, one enters into an existential crisis because all the models once taught seemed to fall apart. The culture of effort, showing the best of ourselves as human beings capable of showing a life project to a woman was broken because, at the end of the day, all our value seemed to be determined by our facial structure, by our height, by the size of our penis, for so many factors that blackpill treats. The realization that the blackpill was the unequivocal sign that our value before women only remains in the hands of variables that we cannot control, that ultimately, everything we believed was false. Our desire to be better people, to give, to show love and affection, sacrifice and dedication for a woman will not work when you are at the bottom of the deepest disgust and animosity of women against us, because it turns out that we are worth what we appear to them.

Over time, this pain turned into indifference. An indifference that anesthetizes that internal pain of feeling "triggered" when a woman talks about something she doesn't like. And perhaps, in my realization, the "dickpill" turned out to be one of the more intense pills, especially because two feelings that go hand in hand come together: sex as one of the most intense experiences of the human being, and then, the feeling of compassion or misfortune for not being enough, for being useless, for being able to be replaced. Isn't this a punishment from our conscious mind? In nature, the male is replaceable by another male that prevails in games of intrasexual competition, from antlers battles to battles between wolves for access to breeding.

All this does not allow you to conclude another matter than to assimilate that the blackpill is still a wishlist for women, that they can choose, and they can put other men to compete for their benefit. And it's a mind trap it's a mental trap, the pinnacle of braincucking, or better yet, of the most exacerbated compassion: the man beyond suffering for not being suitable for natural selection, suffers because he cannot satisfy the most compelling sexual and reproductive desires in women. And while they suffer for not having Chad, a Chad who is both a sexual marvel and a pneumatic machine of the finest engineering, we suffer because not even the woman whose looks and abilities we often accept she rejects us because she seeks more, a reproductive desire of minorities.

Is not this our true slavery and our reason for suffering? We are slaves to the most powerful feminine desires, desires that we cannot satisfy. Isn't this essentially the blackpill?

2. The desire for ascending.

Faced with the realization of LTN and many boderline brocels, the active desire to satisfy female sexual desires arises with the awakening of the blackpill. And every self-respecting step in this regard revolves around "looksmaxxing", accompanied by other "maxxing" to complement the trident LMS (looks, money and status): facial operations, skin whitening, hair transplants, skincare, moneymaxx, studymaxx..., an expensive task due to our desire, perhaps biological, to be slaves of perpetual feminine satisfaction: fool the senses to be considered "fit". And in this, many years of life, youth, an enormous amount of money, inhuman efforts that many do not know if it will bring them any results, because if it is given to them, they always possessed the potential to be normies or HTN and if not, it is that they really were always incels, insurmountably.

3. The forge of a betabuxx.

In this supposed ascending towards "normdom" and understanding the above, what are these ascended men looking to find? Free sex? Getting into a relationship? Get married and have children?

Some brocel will tell me that improving looks always makes society treat us better and that perhaps in this way we can climb the social pyramid, but deep down, this pyramid where capital is central, always essential, not to conquer women, but to demonstrate power, has not ceased to be purchasing power.

What will an ascended man do? Will you travel around spending thousands of dollars to have sex with genetic parasites like noodlewhores? Will you seek to have continuous sex? Was our inceldom about free sex as a central part of our pain? But the truth is that no, deep down, the desire to bring offspring and to share our life with someone becomes the central key to our pain in our inceldom. And everything happens, for this "ascended man" who acquires the mentality of a normie, in standing firm in his "BRAINCUCKOLDRY": ultimately, wanting to be enslaved and be the object of a woman's economic and sexual profit, while the reward is only a dropper dosed hole, a "supposed love" that is maintained by the foids based on how much money this promoted man can amass, who gladly spent thousands of dollars to hopefully belong to the "normie" category and access his own slavery.

And this is the benefit, brocels? Is this the benefit you are looking for? To be normies? Normies who are constantly cucked, who are divorceraped, to those who are taken the custody of their children, who are the laughing stock of foids, chads and incels alike because your wife fantasizes about an 8 inch penis while living in a fantastic house, has beautiful children and her husband has treated her like the obliging slave that he is? How curious it is to see how the incel failed from birth and the normie is destined to fail! And yet many of you, again, dream of becoming this ascended version; live in a lie, go back to the bluepill and think that the evil and manipulative nature of the foids will change because after years of looksmaxxing-moneymaxxing-statusmaxxing, you become useful slaves for the foids; if it were only for sex, a prostitute would be cheap, but we all know that free consensual sex is not the key, but rather the idealization behind that free consensual sex. From that "supposed love" that you think foids have or could have beyond their instincts to extract resources and semen.

It has never begun, and yet, our suffering inevitably turns to our inability to be slaves. How cruel is nature! Take the last blackpill, which is the whitepill, and understand that your suffering, apart from coming from your desire for slavery, comes from the foidocratic and braincucked gynocentrism of which all men is conditioned.

Wake up brocels, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional!
A good black pill is: Everything is mental. Everyone is for OTHERS. I don't go out like that in these clothes for the rest, I don't hug a tree if I feel like it, for others. I want to look like this, or be impressed, by others. EVERYTHING is for OTHERS. Others, others, others. Above all for foids. everything is conditioned by OTHERS. The only way out of that is to ignore that premise and do whatever you want, for you. When the minimum thought of "for the OTHERS" comes out, you have already lost. The game is already tricked from the beginning, everything is mental everything is for others (especially foids in the case of men). I call otherpill.

A good black pill is: Everything is mental. Everyone is for OTHERS. I don't go out like that in these clothes for the rest, I don't hug a tree if I feel like it, for others. I want to look like this, or be impressed, by others. EVERYTHING is for OTHERS. Others, others, others. Above all for foids. everything is conditioned by OTHERS. The only way out of that is to ignore that premise and do whatever you want, for you. When the minimum thought of "for the OTHERS" comes out, you have already lost. The game is already tricked from the beginning, everything is mental everything is for others (especially foids in the case of men). I call otherpill.
Elementary that the blackpill is built on the assumption of what the woman wants, and we give so much importance to what the woman wants because she is the sexual selector. Thus, ultimately, apart from being the foids that control the sexual market, they are the ones that choose for their own benefit, always. Height, penis size, everything is for the benefit of a foid, from sex to bringing offspring.

You are mentally feeble.

Good post. Very enjoyable to read. Felt like I was reading a transcription of what part of my subconscious wanted to say but failed to put into words.
Still gonna keep trying to ascend though. And to get men to develope a group conciousness. I don't think it's in my nature to accept, I would rather struggle indefinitely.

Last edited: