Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

theres no chance of ascending

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
even if we all became normies tomorrow, with average face, average height, average income and NT we would still not ascend. Normies build up their social skills from child hood, most of us have 0 social skills and it would be impossible to build them up at 20+. Also every woman would see us as a red flag for never being in a relationship or being virgins. They would think there's something wrong with us. Not to mention the insecurities and trauma some of us have built by being bullied. Even if we became average looking, we would doubt we're average looking for all the times we got called ugly in our life. There's no winning.

Last edited:
accidentally pressed create without finishing :feelsseriously:

Social skills are cruicial

I´m 45 and i have given up on getting laid. Guess it was never meant to be for me...

Our only hope is wake up chad tomorrow. Average look for us is literally nothing.

even if we all became normies tomorrow, with average face, average height, average income and NT we would still not ascend. Normies build up their social skills from child hood, most of us have 0 social skills and it would be impossible to build them up at 20+. Also every woman would see us as a red flag for never being in a relationship or being virgins. They would think there's something wrong with us. Not to mention the insecurities and trauma some of us have built by being bullied. Even if we became average looking, we would doubt we're average looking for all the times we got called ugly in our life. There's no winning.
Not only do we have no social skills, more damningly we have no social capital.
Normies would have nothing to gain from befriending us so they never would.

Yeah. The book that is our life has already been written, and the ink has dried. Our fates are sealed. We'll continue to exist, but we'll never know what it's like to live.

Exactly adult life legit revolves around past experiences. Imagine having to tell a foid you never had a girlfriend before

I'm sure most gen z women barely consider the average man as a suitable partner anyway

chad and foid will hold hands while im lonely wishing i roped to escape my sorrow.

Even If I ascend, which is impossible and will never happen, the damage cannot be reversed or undone.

I don't care anymore I'm 26 lol in 3 years I'll be having my 30th birthday and nothing ever changed at all since I turned 16 I just rotted and became a loser more and more. Life is totally worthless for me. I just cope as much as I can and piss the time away that way. I played rust recently and I enjoy making a base and wiring all the electricity up and putting turrets and stuff. It makes me feel like I accomplished something and it lets me spend hours without thinking about my problems in life.

You can still ascend like this guy.

Attachments

• VID_20240124_215242_959.mp4
    2.3 MB
No, you're under the false impression that there is some kind of special skillset normal looking people have to build up over a long time.

Truth is, if you woke up looking normal, healthy and had a good height it would take you like 3 days to adapt to your newly granted postition in soyciety. Your looks speak for you, that's it.

No, you're under the false impression that there is some kind of special skillset normal looking people have to build up over a long time.

Truth is, if you woke up looking normal, healthy and had a good height it would take you like 3 days to adapt to your newly granted postition in soyciety. Your looks speak for you, that's it.
Your trauma will still follow you till your grave

Brutal, but true. Even if i would get into a relationship, i would constantly doubt her feelings for me, id think that she sees me as Oofy Doofy, that she secretely resents me etc.

if that wasn't the case then most teenagers wouldn't be socially retarded and their behavior wouldn't change much since teenagehood. The more you small talk, the better you get at it, and the more you learn about what people prefer to talk about, when people want to end the conversation and when people don't wish to small talk. That's just one example. Your statement also completely disregards the NT pill.
"You don't need to have social skills if you're normal looking!!"

Brutal, but true. Even if i would get into a relationship, i would constantly doubt her feelings for me, id think that she sees me as Oofy Doofy, that she secretely resents me etc.
same, I would feel like she fantasizes about other man or that she settled. But I would not think im an oofy doofy, im broke af :feelskek:

There will never be an answer to our inceldom. Once an incel, always an incel.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

if that wasn't the case then most teenagers wouldn't be socially retarded and their behavior wouldn't change much since teenagehood. The more you small talk, the better you get at it, and the more you learn about what people prefer to talk about, when people want to end the conversation and when people don't wish to small talk. That's just one example. Your statement also completely disregards the NT pill.
"You don't need to have social skills if you're normal looking!!"
No, it's all hormonal and basically genetic. It's okay, you are still coping, we've all been there.

I can't get laid despite being NT

Thats why I keep talking to people so I dont lose them

Same

Exactly adult life legit revolves around past experiences. Imagine having to tell a foid you never had a girlfriend before

One thing is never say it with shame if that ever happens. When you do that, you admit it is your fault. It is society's fault. It's VERY common among young men anyway. We've reached a point where it's more unusual to NOT be a virgin.