Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Refugee from Ukraine beat her three-year-old son in Florida and was arrested

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
So much empathy

Attachments

• @dvachannel (205).mp4
    1.2 MB
We're the dangerous btw

You can take a Banderafag out of Ukraine, but you can't take the Ukraine out of a Banderafag

I bet she treats chad better than her own son.

You can take a Banderafag out of Ukraine, but you can't take the Ukraine out of a Banderafag

it's not about nationality, plenty of females treat their children like that, they're horrible creatures.

it's not about nationality, plenty of females treat their children like that, they're horrible creatures.

and then they have the audacity to call us dangerous

Fucking degenerated whore, i'd feed her to the cartels.

i wish local authorities would terminate her parental rights and deport her forever

She 100% had that baby to try and keep the chad and now she’s angry that chad still didn’t stay with her and that poor baby will have to pay

Gay comment. The Nazi worldview is extremely patriarchal, tf does this have to do with Bandera?

Slav foids in a nutshell

Why are Ukrainian women so disgusting? I’ve seen many videos of them doing vile stuff

Kid is going to become pro-Russian just to spite his mom