Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Regret and missed opportunities

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I've been thinking about this more and more recently, and I'm just realizing how many opportunities I've just walked by in my life. I'm a fucking moron who can't learn from his mistakes, If I wasn't so lazy, my level of Self-Improvement would have been much higher by now, If I was more consistent with Gymmaxxing I could have been reasonably fit by now, and attracted some attention. But no I squandered my time, procrastinating and doing nothing.

Please don't be afraid to tell me that I'm stupid or coping when I say this, but I think I had some chances with foids, but I ruined it because of my lack of social skills, or not bothering to talk to them.. You don't realize how precious something is until you lose it I guess.

Please don't reach my age and have similar regrets. It hurts a hell of a lot more because time is no longer on your side. Get back to gymmaxxing man, you will feel good for it. You don't wanna be a weak pushover.

Please don't reach my age and have similar regrets. It hurts a hell of a lot more because time is no longer on your side. Get back to gymmaxxing man, you will feel good for it. You don't wanna be a weak pushover.
I noticed when I stop gymmaxxing I start getting soft in general.

People who don't try gymmaxxxing or looksmaxxxing are volcels tbh.

Gymaxxing is based

I noticed when I stop gymmaxxing I start getting soft in general.
Yeah, i'm noticing my posture getting bad again. I'm starting to look more and more like an old man. I can't wait for the gyms to reopen in my country!

Please don't reach my age and have similar regrets. It hurts a hell of a lot more because time is no longer on your side. Get back to gymmaxxing man, you will feel good for it
Also, how old are you?

37 and yes, i realise it truly is over at this age.

don't feel bad
if you have to try it's over

you have to put in too much work to the point where you can't enjoy the fruit of your labor
plus
working your ass off to get a females attention is cucked
females are soulless

some people just live happy lives because of luck

This is still relevant as fuck

I think I had some chances with foids, but I ruined it because of my lack of social skills, or not bothering to talk to them.. You don't realize how precious something is until you lose it I guess.
So So relatable :feelsrope::feelsrope:

What’s your age nigga?

I wish I could turn back the clock, I genuinely wish I was serious about accomplishing my goals.
I want to go back slap myself so bad and tell myself that don't be a pussy and atleast ask this girl out.

don't feel bad
if you have to try it's over

you have to put in too much work to the point where you can't enjoy the fruit of your labor
plus
working your ass off to get a females attention is cucked
females are soulless

some people just live happy lives because of luck
I miss this user.

Similar regrets here.

If I wasn't so lazy,

You are, though. There is no point in regretting what happened because of what you are. Had you been different, you wouldn't be the same person, so you may as well talk about someone else.

Things happen for a reason, you can imagine them having happened differently, but that is fantasy. If you keep lamenting about that fantasy not being reality, you condemn yourself to mourn not only events in the past but also events in the present and future. You really make your life miserable on your own.

Regret is a self-inflicted punishment. Stop it.

View: https://youtu.be/_JdEdAVVQWU

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Last edited:
I'm vocel, and it's cool, it's cool to not need pussy. I'm a fucking professional musician. Do you really think something material, like having a having a fucking ape could satisfy, and fulfill me like creating art? I'm like you fucking people, and I'm getting sick if this fucking pussy worship. Unlike you, I'm fucking self actualized. I'm over pussy, Unlike you.
Popular musicians can get pussy

You are, though. There is no point in regretting what happened because of what you are. Had you been different, you wouldn't be the same person, so you may as well talk about someone else.

Things happen for a reason, you can imagine them having happened differently, but that is fantasy. If you keep lamenting about that fantasy not being reality, you condemn yourself to mourn not only events in the past but also events in the present and future. You really make your life miserable on your own.

Regret is a self-inflicted punishment. Stop it.

View: https://youtu.be/_JdEdAVVQWU

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Well said

If i was strong i could have entered the strongest men competitions, it ain't eaSY.

I've been thinking about this more and more recently, and I'm just realizing how many opportunities I've just walked by in my life. I'm a fucking moron who can't learn from his mistakes, If I wasn't so lazy, my level of Self-Improvement would have been much higher by now, If I was more consistent with Gymmaxxing I could have been reasonably fit by now, and attracted some attention. But no I squandered my time, procrastinating and doing nothing.

Please don't be afraid to tell me that I'm stupid or coping when I say this, but I think I had some chances with foids, but I ruined it because of my lack of social skills, or not bothering to talk to them.. You don't realize how precious something is until you lose it I guess.
1651127627180-png.604889

Your a 3/10 bro, no amount of looksmaxxing is gonna help you

Your 4 years younger than I am and you look twice my age