Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Regret going to the movie theater for NYE

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
I went to see cuckquaman at the movie theater and infront of me sat a couple Just that started making me mad but then when they started kissing and Taking selfies it was the last straw and I changed my seat either way i I shouldnt have gone because the movie was pure garbage feminist propaganda...

What did you expect from a mainstream movie in 2024?
Nothing but I was still dissapointed and realized how trash life is because Even entertainement cant provide me escapism now because its mostly trash nowadays so Im forced to endure the suffering in this hellish Realm...

I have not visited a cinema since i have lost my only true friend..and thats a decade ago

What did you expect from a mainstream movie in 2024?
I mean the movie wouldve still been trash even without the feminist part, its just the cherry on top for this jewish filmmakers.

I have not visited a cinema since i have lost my only true friend..and thats a decade ago
I used to go to the cinema with my cousin but then he had his 1st gf and forgot about me

I mean the movie wouldve still been trash even without the feminist part, its just the cherry on top for this jewish filmmakers.
Why the fuck are cinemas even still in business anyway?
We have streaming services for movies ffs.

Why the fuck are cinemas even still in business anyway?
We have streaming services for movies ffs.
For couples n normies, I went because I was bored and idk why I like the cinema setting maybe because it reminds me better Times...

Going anywhere aside from literal deep woods/wilderness as an incel is like a humilation ritual. On my NYE, I realised I just couldn't be stuck at home with my parents, feeling like a kid whilst literal 15 yos were drinking, partying and making out with girls outside. So I grabbed some stuff, made grog hot-bottle and went out to climb a fucking mountain just so I could be able and maybe watch the fireworks.. Oh boy, how wrong I was. On my way up, I stumbled upon on a group of like 30 people my age who were going there as well to celebrate. Watching couples kiss and have outdoor sex was like, the last thing I wanted to see at that point so I called quits on my little trip and ended up getting drunk by some berry bush in the middle of nowhere.

Going anywhere aside from literal deep woods/wilderness as an incel is like a humilation ritual. On my NYE, I realised I just couldn't be stuck at home with my parents, feeling like a kid whilst literal 15 yos were drinking, partying and making out with girls outside. So I grabbed some stuff, made grog hot-bottle and went out to climb a fucking mountain just so I could be able and maybe watch the fireworks.. Oh boy, how wrong I was. On my way up, I stumbled upon on a group of like 30 people my age who were going there as well to celebrate. Watching couples kiss and have outdoor sex was like, the last thing I wanted to see at that point so I called quits on my little trip and ended up getting drunk by some berry bush in the middle of nowhere.
Damn fucking normies they probably had an orgy to celebrate nye I I wouldve gone jason voorhees (IN FRIDAY 13TH THE GAME)

I barley leave my house, I could never go to the movies

I went to see cuckquaman at the movie theater and infront of me sat a couple Just that started making me mad but then when they started kissing and Taking selfies it was the last straw and I changed my seat either way i I shouldnt have gone because the movie was pure garbage feminist propaganda...
That must have been ERfuel for you. I know how it feels. Last week, a teen couple was cuddling in front of me as I ate alone in a restaurant

Damn fucking normies they probably had an orgy to celebrate nye I I wouldve gone jason voorhees (IN FRIDAY 13TH THE GAME)
The fucks made a giant mess on my favorite spot too.

I like observing people in public while being invisible
Same man, people watching is fun but I can't say I'm exactly inivisible to them. They're aware of me and how out of place I'm, which makes the whole experience humiliating for me and probably scary for them, since I'm not exactly looking at them pleasantly either.

Same man, people watching is fun but I can't say I'm exactly inivisible to them. They're aware of me and how out of place I'm, which makes the whole experience humiliating for me and probably scary for them, since I'm not exactly looking at them pleasantly either.
Depends on the place. You get away with any type of people watching in the NYC area but there is no wilderness around.