Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reincarnation religion - the world is completely fair over time with reincarnation

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
For each one life the world is very unfair, because some people have awesome genetics and others completely futile broken genetics. And most some type of normie genetics. The thing is over like 1,000 lifetimes with randomness, this will equal out.

If you flip a coin 1,000 times, it will be close to 50/50 heads and tails. The more rolls you make the closer it will get to 50/50.

Its actually wild how it goes statistically. Like you might think the variation will be easy to see something like 530 heads, 470 tails over 1,000 coin flips. Or 560 heads, 440 tails. But it gets extraordinarily improbable fast the further you deviate from 500/500.

The idea of reincarnation is that your suffering is due to something you did in your past life and so you must undertake a course of punishment by being born in this life. Overtime, as your atone and pay for your sins, each iteration of life gets higher in quality until eventually you stop reincarnating because you've reached the peak of goodness.

Its all bullshit. You suffer not because of what you did, but rather because of the actions of your ancestors over time.

The idea of reincarnation is that your suffering is due to something you did in your past life and so you must undertake a course of punishment by being born in this life. Overtime, as your atone and pay for your sins, each iteration of life gets higher in quality until eventually you stop reincarnating because you've reached the peak of goodness.

Its all bullshit. You suffer not because of what you did, but rather because of the actions of your ancestors over time.

In my version of reincarnation its through family lines or in you area. Possibly you can choose to reincarnate randomly but I haven't decided on that yet. But you get priority down your family lines, then in your area.

Going down the family lines you then pay the price or reap the rewards of what your ancestors did, which includes you in those past lives.

In my version the lives on average get higher quality through time because of the evolutionary struggle. Although that I mean in absolute terms compared to past lives, whereas relative to others you are equal at any one time(in probability terms).

I hope it exists. If I knew I'd kms rn.

In my version of reincarnation its through family lines or in you area. Possibly you can choose to reincarnate randomly but I haven't decided on that yet. But you get priority down your family lines, then in your area.

Going down the family lines you then pay the price or reap the rewards of what your ancestors did, which includes you in those past lives.

In my version the lives on average get higher quality through time because of the evolutionary struggle. Although that I mean in absolute terms compared to past lives, whereas relative to others you are equal at any one time(in probability terms).
Cope.