Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reincarnation Terrifies My Soul

• Thread starter Feminism is Sexism
  • Start date
Feminism is Sexism

Feminism is Sexism

Greycel
I really hope that after death there's either an afterlife or no afterlife. With the exception of true Hell there's nothing that horrifies me more than reincarnation. The thought of forever existing and being stuck in a never ending loop of rebirth and death in this universe with no eternal rest is pure nightmare fuel for me.

I really hope that after death there's either an afterlife or no afterlife. With the exception of true Hell there's nothing that horrifies me more than reincarnation. The thought of forever existing and being stuck in a never ending loop of rebirth and death in this universe with no eternal rest is pure nightmare fuel for me.
Low IQ opinion. I would definitely chose to be reincarnated, hopefully as a rich, NT chad

Low IQ opinion. I would definitely chose to be reincarnated, hopefully as a rich, NT chad
The odds are so damn low.

Welcome to your new life:
699cb064-fe19-11e4-8efb-00144feabdc0

The thought does freak me out also. Best not to entertain such things. If reincarnation is real, not like we'd remember anyway.

The odds are so damn low.

Welcome to your new life:
699cb064-fe19-11e4-8efb-00144feabdc0
Honestly wouldn't mind reincarnating as a 16th century peasant as long as I have a wife and a house

Imagine dying a sub5 and when u get reincarnated you are still a sub5 :feelsrope: