Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rejection is worst than rape

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Person is raped because is desired.
Person is rejected because is undesired.

Yeah, overplaying the significance of females getting raped is an example of the typical female-worship of modern times.

rape is a foid who has sex with an ugly man basically, there's no trauma

instead so many rejections can cause depression

:blackpill: Based. Feeling raped is subjective. Hypothetically speaking, if we put a foid in the same scenario with two different rapists, one Chad, and the other an incel, and she had no recollection of being raped twice(so as not to be contradictive), but of the rapes themselves, she would have the incel persecuted and would want to birth the Chad rapists kid.
true, if a mental ill chad raped a foid of course the foid won't want him arrested

InShot 20220221 105825948

Holy shit. can you stop being a dick? You are not cool.
He's pretty aggressive. I'm hoping he'll chill out a bit, because when he's not being a dick he has some based things to say

He's pretty aggressive. I'm hoping he'll chill out a bit, because when he's not being a dick he has some based things to say
True. @Ray, I wish you were more chill, so that it'd have been easier to have a meaningful exchange with you.
Fuck, I sound like a parent.:feelsohgod: