Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion, do you believe or not

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
the reason I am still not responding is real life happening, I cannot elaborate a proper response atm, will do when I can, because I wanna give a supereffort reply
my body is ready
out of honesty : your current avatar makes me wanna smash my monitor

nausea said:

good ill keep it there, you need to learn self control friend

Early Christianity or Judaism - actually none of the both but Israelitism - was very strict with the rules regarding femoids:

Let me just quote from the book of Deuteronomy 25:11-12:

"11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

So, let's just consider if today's christians or jews obey this law, which was apparently instituted by God or the prophet Moses: two guys have beef - it doesn't matter who's right or who's wrong - they just have a fight, and it has resulted in fisticuffs. Then the wife of one of the two grabs the adversary's balls.

Of course, this behaviour is feminism. She grabs somebody else's balls. This is clearly immoral and not permissible. If two guys have an argument, let them settle it among themselves. But nobody's wife should get involved, especially not squeezing the other guy's balls.

So, this law makes sense. Apparently there was a precendent for this law. One guy some thousands years ago won an argument because his wife crushed the other guy's nuts in her hand.

The result is: God (for the Christians: Jesus) said: cut off her fucking hand!!

I think this religion is perfectly agreeable with reason.

Not like today christian cocksuckers who would be ASHAMED of the God of the Bible (which they dismiss as "Old Testament"). The Jesus of the Bible would have gladly let that woman crush his balls, because that is what Jesus taught:

(Luke 6:29): "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them."

Crazy, if you think about it. Modern Judaism is ashamed of this as well, so basically those are not the same religions anymore, because it's not the same god IMHO.

“In fact, Middle Assyrian laws (around 1100 BC) present a similar scenario (in the case of injury to the man), though with far more drastic consequences. If a woman in a quarrel injured a man’s testicle, her finger was cut off. If the other testicle was injured, both of her eyes were gouged out.”

Religions used to be very enlightened by Godly reason and holy principles. But with CUCK Jesus who protected the adulteress (as related in John 8:1-11), a new age began, and thus the advent of feminism. Jesus, with his long feminine hair and his CUCK followers messed everything up.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
good ill keep it there, you need to learn self control friend
after long reflection and a good combo coffee-cigarette this is my answer:

thou shalt reap what thy sow

@mental_out at least it doesn't move

Total nihilist, amoral atheist.

FeminismsCancer said:
Total nihilist
why the flying fuck don't you reply to my cioran, celine and kafka threads????

My views line up with agnosticism.

nausea said:
You told me you wanted me to get caught for fucking mares so I ignore you from now.

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
You told me you wanted me to get caught for fucking mares so I ignore you from now.
oh, I believe you are just trolling about horses eh

nausea said:
I'm not, zoophilia is a thing and there are forums dedicated to it.
Fun fact: they snub incels as much as incels seem to snub zoophilia. Judgement, everywhere...

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
I'm not, zoophilia is a thing and there are forums dedicated to it.
Fun fact: they snub incels as much as incels seem to snub zoophilia. Judgement, everywhere...
if I caught you in the act you will see the light

now do not be stupid and make a deal with me, ok?

the deal is this: you refrain to post such thing in my threads and we can discuss pacifically about everything else, bar this very thing, which I will deal with appropiately everywhere else

nausea said:
if I caught you in the act you will see the light

now do not be stupid and make a deal with me, ok?

the deal is this: you refrain to post such thing in my threads and we can discuss pacifically about everything else, bar this very thing, which I will deal with appropiately everywhere else
You don't give me orders. 
Again you are threatening me with violence. Don't you have real enemies like feminists or nu-males to tackle first? I don't get your hostility towards me, a fellow incel,  just because zoophilia is not your thing.
At least my kink doesn't empower women, unlike those who fuck grannies or sub4s.

FeminismsCancer said:
You don't give me orders. 
Again you are threatening me with violence. Don't you have real enemies like feminists or nu-males to tackle first? I don't get your hostility towards me, a fellow incel,  just because zoophilia is not your thing.
At least my kink doesn't empower women, unlike those who fuck grannies or sub4s.

it's not an order, it's a pact ( and also it may happen that we both forget about it , we shall reminder eachother if this happens )

internet violence doesn't exist, you sjw now? no

yea the lady I wanna bang is a granny truly, I see attractive ladies everyday, even

I also got a secret about your belgian thing eh

also, you may not sign this pact eh, no problem, I will never put anyone in my ignorelist ever again, I also cleared entirely my buddy list and do not accept anyone anymore ( I pm them with " thx, I cleared all my lists, no problem " ), I will continue interacting with you the same way no problem

interested in my threads? join them, thx

nausea said:

WTF is that supposed to mean?
I never hid my country.

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
WTF is that supposed to mean?
I never hid my country.
that I have belgian relatives ( but not belgian blood )

my view

Religion is very important. It taps into archetypes. It contains incredible wisdom.

The misconceptions: religion is a way to control minds? no, it surely has been manipulated through history in order to
pursue agendas.
                              religion means this\that god\s? no, it means, for me, a natural faculty and a supernatural one at the
same time ( I am a full blown psychopath here )

For sure, the religious books contain incredible wisdom. Especially the most ancient ones\ the most primal chapters.

Without bowing down to its primal teachings, catastrophe awaits.

Our ancestors developed it for a reason, we ARE our ancestors.

Reason and faith aren't natural enemies AT ALL.

I have already made threads about this around. I will continue to make them. I have other powerful documents ( videos ) on the subject, will post them around in due time. They are in italian, sadly.

Actual situation about religion : through first hand experience I can tell you that the present is superdark, I encountered good priests and monks, good wise people for the most part. There are, sadly, terrible ones. But the tragedy is that, anyway, they have no authority. They can help people through wise words and support, but that's it. Who really have power, the high status ones, are for the most part corrupted. Terrible suspicions are above the Vatican. Terrible, undisputable facts happened and continue to happen. The Pope has cleary not the power we may think he has. Never forget he is elected by the cardinals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never forget also the terrible atrocities committed by religious authorities. History is full of them.

Ergo, the problem is not religion itself but its authorities. There have been good ones, sometimes.

About "extremism", it's total falsity. What media propinates as extremism is just the glorious religious sentiment that rises to contrast abominion. In dire times, dire measures. Even.

(@ItheIthe, just to let you notice I posted as promised )

yes. i absolutely do.

Ash hadu an la illAha il Allah wa ash hadu an Muhammadan RasulAllah.

just bc you suffer doesnt mean God doesn't exist. dumbest shit ive heard. stop flying through your vanity and selfishness.

in Islam, we know that this dunya (this life we're in) is TINY compared to the herafter, Jannah, OR Jahanam.

what comes after is much grander.

nausea said:
dunya means world or life?

Both. The worldly life. Her beauty! And the lifestyle of sin it can trick you

opsec said:
nausea said:
dunya means world or life?
Both. The worldly life. Her beauty! And the lifestyle of sin it can trick you
thanks, man

do you mind if I ask q's about Islam to you around here?

nausea said:
thanks, man

do you mind if I ask q's about Islam to you around here?

Alhamdulillah ask

ex-muslim agnostic atheist!

Twisted said:
I’m a Christian and despite all the things I’ve been through, I’ll never stop loving and believing in christ :)

to each their own i guess

opsec said:
just bc you suffer doesnt mean God doesn't exist. dumbest shit ive heard. stop flying through your vanity and selfishness.
you suffer from massive Stockholm syndrome if you worship such a god who is so unfair as to create chads and incels.
in Islam, we know that this dunya (this life we're in) is TINY compared to the herafter, Jannah, OR Jahanam.

what comes after is much grander.
There is zero evidence for that, nobody came back to witness it and report the 'fact'.
It's still just the personal anecdote of one man.

FeminismsCancer said:
you suffer from massive Stockholm syndrome if you worship such a god who is so unfair as to create chads and incels.
There is zero evidence for that, nobody came back to witness it and report the 'fact'.
It's still just the personal anecdote of one man.

Then you'll just see on qiyamma

It's obvious that creationism is true. God designed everything, down to sub-atomic particles. He made the physical universe so massive that the human mind cannot comprehend it's size, or see to the ends of it, or understand the concept of "nothing" which the universe is expanding into.

Evolution is not proven whatsoever, I can point out many holes in evolution, neither is the big bang theory, not that either of these things disprove creationism or God.

God designed everything on Earth, it was no accident. Everything horrible was made possible by his design. He intentionally wanted horrible stuff to (be possible to) happen to people, and he just doesn't intervene.

I could get terminal cancer but I still wouldn't curse God. The book of Job is the oldest book in the bible, and it's basically bout God allowing terrible stuff to happen to Job, but he still doesn't curse God.

Yuno said:
God designed everything on Earth, it was no accident. Everything horrible was made possible by his design. He intentionally wanted horrible stuff to (be possible to) happen to people, and he just doesn't intervene.

I could get terminal cancer but I still wouldn't curse God. The book of Job is the oldest book in the bible, and it's basically bout God allowing terrible stuff to happen to Job, but he still doesn't curse God.

why should people worship him then?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
why should people worship him then?

He designed the game. You get judged at the end after you die, it will decide your position in the afterlife, if your soul isn't destroyed ("the second death"). You should at least fear him.

Yuno said:
He designed the game. You get judged at the end after you die, it will decide your position in the afterlife, if your soul isn't destroyed ("the second death"). You should at least fear him.

yeah no thanks

I used to be an edgy atheist, then encountered smart and learned believers who humiliated me. This forced me to reconsider everything I took for granted (such as "science killed religion"), and read a lot more on the topic. At some point, I came very close to baptism.

Then I read even more, and started to lose faith again. There are many inconsistencies and dubious aspects in Abrahamic religions, and it is hard to reconcile natural evils (disease, etc.) with the notion of a loving God. Eventually it comes down to your personal feelings and instincts rather than pure reason.

Atheism is a cucked ideology. We need religious values or else expect demoralization and leftism.

Atheism is a cucked ideology. We need religious values or else expect demoralization and leftism.
Hmm, but Atheism is an "alone concept" if you catch my drift. What i mean is, is that its a stand alone belief ( or lack of, in this case) where all it is, is just a lack of belief in God. It doesnt have anything added on to it, but thats where people come in and have ruined it. They have made negative stereotypes towards it. People over the years have had dumb, stupid ideas and/or bring in political crap into it and ruin the concept of atheism.

No, i don't believe in the Jewish evolution that the Jews had put to explain the origins of the goyim, i'm woke.

Even Darwin had Jewish background lmao.

I'll make a long post soon destroying evolution completely.

no, it's retarded

Agnostic atheist

No, i don't believe in the Jewish evolution that the Jews had put to explain the origins of the goyim, i'm woke.

Even Darwin had Jewish background lmao.

I'll make a long post soon destroying evolution completely.
Atheism is a tool used by the Jews.

The president of "American Atheists" is literally a kike.

Sam Harris is literally a Zio kike.

Atheistic Bolshevism had a lot of Jewish background.

I know there is something supernatural that "rules" the natural world and my life in it, but i cant decide if it is a god that fucking hates me or an absolutely absurd void. Misotheism or gnostic atheism. Idk.
Buddhism is pretty blackpilled it its core (for example, the First Noble Truth) and i considered myself a buddhist for some time. But even buddhists have some absurd dogmas that are taken as literal truths but are just false (rebirth, nirvana, strong dualisms mind-body, etc...) I still like reading the Pali Cannon tho. Budhism is my favorite mythology.