Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religion is 100% better than atheism and materialism

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Every time in history where secular cucks tried to deviate from the word of Gods and to create an utopia it all went to shit and the deaths caused by them would have made every inquisitor pale.
I'm not talking only about communism with its 100 billion deaths but also about French jacobinism with its 41.000 executions in a year (the inquisition killed 3000 in 3 centuries. KEK many American cities maybe have 3000 murders in a year). Not to mention how, after repression and persecution, the result was always shittier than the starting pre-revolutionary point.

Psychologically speaking religion makes people feel and live better than atheism

Also, religion says women should be submissive and obey men while secular cucks want to force equality upon us (from a redpilled perspective, who was right? LOL)

I my self am an over analyzer aspie skeptic but I would 200% choose a fundamentalist catholic society than an atheist neckbeard feminist on. Not even up to debate. Hands down.

Choose religion who not against genetical enginneering. Nature/god(s) failed us, we must create better waifus

Based and high IQ.

yes bro. a true religious government would be best for incels.

the problem is that religious shit can't be taken seriously. I mean a fucking old man who never dies and spend his eternal existence stalking me like a faggot.
who gave birth to this idea was probably retarded.

If god is real he can suck my dick.

I like how some religions prevent degeneracy but believing in god is just cope

the problem is that religious shit can't be taken seriously. I mean a fucking old man who never dies and spend his eternal existence stalking me like a faggot.
I think Greek philosophers were a little bit smarter than you and me
I like how some religions prevent degeneracy but believing in god is just cope
Atheistic bs
If god is real he can suck my dick.
Shitlib degenerate

I think Greek philosophers were a little bit smarter than you and me

Atheistic bs

Shitlib degenerate
Be careful, if you're too rude you'll burn in hell. Be gentle like a good christcuck, and thank god for allowing your looksmatch to swallow Chad's cum.

Reformation bro. Just take few verses there and here. Adjust them to scientific research like the "new age of awakening" turds do and convince people that everything is connected through God.

Don't be stupid, who gives a fuck about whether God's real or not. Our own genetic survival depends on tricking the masses. Atheism has obviously failed incels.

Lmao if you're an incel and support atheism tbh. We need our own religion. And we need to be the elite or freemasons of it.

Religion is 100% preferable than materiaslistic atheism, I agree.

But communism killed about 100 million people, not 100 billion.

JFL, there is no “word of God” all of that none sense is manmade. If you’re so bothered by modern society you’re only option these days is to dictatormaxx which of course won’t happen. Religion has been brought to its knees by observation, study, and common sense and it belongs in the in the bin with starving yourself and sacrifices

Be careful, if you're too rude you'll burn in hell. Be gentle like a good christcuck, and thank god for allowing your looksmatch to swallow Chad's cum.
I already said I want religion to actively force women not to be whores. How am I a Christcuck also considering I'm a skeptic who has big difficulties feeling connected to people and to faith?
JFL, there is no “word of God” all of that none sense is manmade. If you’re so bothered by modern society you’re only option these days is to dictatormaxx which of course won’t happen. Religion has been brought to its knees by observation, study, and common sense and it belongs in the in the bin with starving yourself and sacrifices
Bluepilled shitlib being bluepilled shot cuck with bluepilled shittalk NPC shitstyle
Religion is 100% preferable than materiaslistic atheism, I agree.

But communism killed about 100 million people, not 100 billion.
My problem is English not historical culture and knowledge KeK
Based and on the point
Reformation bro. Just take few verses there and here. Adjust them to scientific research like the "new age of awakening" turds do and convince people that everything is connected through God.

Don't be stupid, who gives a fuck about whether God's real or not. Our own genetic survival depends on tricking the masses. Atheism has obviously failed incels.

Lmao if you're an incel and support atheism tbh. We need our own religion. And we need to be the elite or freemasons of it.
HIGH IQ
Finally.
Atheism has also failed humans society

Last edited:
Atheism without ((( RATionalism and skepticism))) would be tolerable, still they all involve liberation and so go hand in hand with feminism and modernity, better larp as a believer than be some soyed up urbanite who fuckin loves science:soy::soy:

Religion has been brought to its knees by observation, study, and common sense
People say this, yet provide no evidence. I thought the atheistic argument was that you didn't need proof to disprove a claim made without evidence? Are you trying to say that you've discovered that there is no possibility of God? Do tell.
Atheism has obviously failed incels.
Atheism without ((( RATionalism and skepticism))) would be tolerable, still they all involve liberation and so go hand in hand with feminism and modernity, better larp as a believer than be some soyed up urbanite who fuckin loves science:soy::soy:
These sum up my thinking about whether or not theism is true, well it shouldn't really matter to anyone here. Atheism is fucked.

The fucking love science metrosexuals are a human cancer that should be cured through forced labour.
I hate this bio product of modernity and conformism who thinks to be somehow the pinnacle of human evolution and intellect

These sum up my thinking about whether or not theism is true, well it shouldn't really matter to anyone here.
Exactly. There is not a single society who became secular and managed to survive or live in a better way than before.
I could also argue that the only morals left are not because of atheism but because of the subconscious remnants of Christian education. Just think what is happening with hypergamy now that Christianity is losing more and more the grasp on the collective consciousness

People say this, yet provide no evidence. I thought the atheistic argument was that you didn't need proof to disprove a claim made without evidence? Are you trying to say that you've discovered that there is no possibility of God? Do tell.
“God” as we know it is a myth be it rooted in the Semetic religions or otherwise. Due to our limited physiology and relatively undeveloped spacefaring equipment we can’t say for sure that there is nothing else out there. However, all religion is deeply rooted in the human experience and natural occurrences. If you simply observe acient religious texts and think about what it is claiming to be you’ll find several holes within the mythos and the religious system it attempts to create

The way I always saw it was that the purpose of a religion is to establish a community by giving it's followers a collective identity and instilling the same idea of what a virtuous life is (to enforce positive and discourage negative behaviors). Only use I see from a religion is being a part of it's community and enjoying the structure and safety that was set up by it's doctrine, price for entry into the community would be abiding by the doctrine which I would likely consider a good trade-off. I don't live in such a community and limiting myself to a doctrine would only leave me at a disadvantage.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the OP and I would really love to live in an old-school christian society but that doesn't exist, at least currently and since I don't see anything other than a community to gain from a religion, I'll stay a godless heathen.

Bluepilled shitlib being bluepilled shot cuck with bluepilled shittalk NPC shitstyle
You must have used 95% of your brain’s processing power to come up with original and that well thought out comment

“God” as we know it is a myth be it rooted in the Semetic religions or otherwise. Due to our limited physiology and relatively undeveloped spacefaring equipment we can’t say for sure that there is nothing else out there. However, all religion is deeply rooted in the human experience and natural occurrences. If you simply observe acient religious texts and think about what it is claiming to be you’ll find several holes within the mythos and the religious system it attempts to create
Even if true, I don't think that anything good ever comes from this reasoning. Perhaps if humans were inherently rational and empathetic, then the abandonment of religion might've resulted in a better outcome. To put it another way, the fact that nihilism is the end result of atheism, this is in my view the greatest tragedy. While this isn't my own thinking, I'm strongly opposed to it, the observation could be made that this is attitude of society at large.

Low IQ if you believe in a sky fairy because "muh morality"

I understand if you are against the concept of god.

But if you are against the concept of sex before marriage, adultery and other sexual things you are part of the inceldom problem for allowing such degeneracy.

Even if true, I don't think that anything good ever comes from this reasoning. Perhaps if humans were inherently rational and empathetic, then the abandonment of religion might've resulted in a better outcome. To put it another way, the fact that nihilism is the end result of atheism, this is in my view the greatest tragedy. While this isn't my own thinking, I'm strongly opposed to it, the observation could be made that this is attitude of society at large.
I never said that my way of thinking is the best or most productive but it doesn’t have to be. I developed these ideas through my own experiences, observations, and musings so it would make sense that they would work best for me and that’s all that matters. Objectively speaking the world begins and ends with me and I say that due to my inability to exerience in any other way. Religion is limiting because humans are limited

With arranged marriages we would improve our sons genetics through buying a good wife from the father through money, good behavior and level headedness
cope. Look at mid east, where slutty behaviour is heavily shamed, average men can only afford to marry REGULAR women when theyre 25+, poor men. . .god knows what they do, prolly resort to predating homeless boys or closet faggotry. Or...cattles...

Brah all the pretty young ones scooped up by all the rich old men real early.

Wether or not religion is beneficial or not does not make it true or untrue.
But I agree with OP, religion is benificial

it works on foids for sure though, they think they're important enough for the man upstairs to care about what they're doing constantly

The way I always saw it was that the purpose of a religion is to establish a community by giving it's followers a collective identity and instilling the same idea of what a virtuous life is (to enforce positive and discourage negative behaviors). Only use I see from a religion is being a part of it's community and enjoying the structure and safety that was set up by it's doctrine, price for entry into the community would be abiding by the doctrine which I would likely consider a good trade-off. I don't live in such a community and limiting myself to a doctrine would only leave me at a disadvantage.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the OP and I would really love to live in an old-school christian society but that doesn't exist, at least currently and since I don't see anything other than a community to gain from a religion, I'll stay a godless heathen.

Staunch atheism is pretty much a religion though tbh. Honestly if you cannot "control" foids without making up ridiculous fairy tales you are truly a cuck.

You should read the book, "The right side of history".

JFL @ being blackpilled and still believing in god.

JFL @ being blackpilled and still believing in god.
JFL at being blackpilled and still not understanding secularism is the root of all the evil when it comes to inceldom
Staunch atheism is pretty much a religion though tbh. Honestly if you cannot "control" foids without making up ridiculous fairy tales you are truly a cuck.
The deep meaning of life and universe as explained by Greek philosopher isn't a fairy tale. Uncuck yourself and stop with this western cucked npc talk
I think tyranny is what is wrong. Religious tyranny and secular tyranny are the same.
Religious tyranny prevents inceldom tho
You should read the book, "The right side of history".
I'll buy it. What is it about?

I have always tried to christianmaxx, but I can't believe in a good God. Why did he create me this way? Why should I worship him?

Anything is better than materialism, atheism and also skepticism.

I have always tried to christianmaxx, but I can't believe in a good God. Why did he create me this way? Why should I worship him?
I'm in a deep blackpill existential crisis. I'm a skeptic and I don't know what to chose between roman paganism and Christianity

JFL at being blackpilled and still not understanding secularism is the root of all the evil when it comes to inceldom
Bluepilled gigacope. A certain (((religious group))) is the root of all the evil when it comes to inceldom.

I'm in a deep blackpill existential crisis. I'm a skeptic and I don't know what to chose between roman paganism and Christianity

Look at it this way. You can either choose something your ancestor believed which is along the lines of paganism. Or you can consider that Jesus Christ, whether or not he really was the son of god, was an actual real historical figure. Many of his teachings and commandments are worth following regardless of whether or not you believe.

I rather be materialistic and have something like a driver licence, my own car, my own home, a decent job and so on.

God hates you either way, kek.

Look at it this way. You can either choose something your ancestor believed which is along the lines of paganism. Or you can consider that Jesus Christ, whether or not he really was the son of god, was an actual real historical figure. Many of his teachings and commandments are worth following regardless of whether or not you believe.
Both paganism and Christianity are something my ancestors adhered to ad believed in
Bluepilled gigacope. A certain (((religious group))) is the root of all the evil when it comes to inceldom.
And they created materialism and Marxism

Ahteism = a form of paganism.

True.Religious values are really important to a civilisations sustainability.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back