Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion is fucking pathetic to me

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
my highschool had a chapel, the father was a joke, he made pervert jokes all the time, the bible is obviouly 95 percent horseshit. a notion that religion always proposes is the respect people how you want to be respected, what a joke

2ithkt.jpg
woestijn.jpg
1200px-F%C3%A9lix_Joseph_Barrias_-_The_Temptation_of_Christ_by_the_Devil_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
jesus-statue-with-finger-pointing-at-the-sky-monochrome-picture-id535492487

Last edited:
Inceldom Discussion

How can you even be incel while being a religioncel. Cant god just give you a harem of girls for you:feelshaha: I thought god was almighty.

A 3 day trip took 40 years, that's how I know the bible is bullshit. Or maybe somebody dropped a shekel

99.99% of "religious" "people" are not actually religious, they just pretend because of peer pressure and pressure from family etc

99.99% of "religious" "people" are not actually religious, they just pretend because of peer pressure and pressure from family etc
Exactly and they are too afraid to call themselves atheist because of the backlash from other people when majority of the so called "religious" people never actually do what is written in their books :feelskek:

Atheism is Jewish propaganda tbh