Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This ITfag is the queen of mental jiu jitsu

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240321 220515 RedditScreenshot 20240321 220527 Reddit
"Personality not moral-"

Stop right there!

Morality highly reflects on your personality you fucking toilet, these dumbass toilets on IT will always use mental jiu jitsu to try to make you question reality and sanity because they are too retarded to make good arguements.

Last edited:
Fucking hilarious :feelskek:

"Personality and morality arent the same"

Bruh tf mental jiu jitsu are they practicing?? They are clearly black belts in mental JJ
They are retards

These ITfags are so dumb it amazes me, I can't take them seriously.

Most intelligent ITfags:

View attachment 1101010View attachment 1101011
"Personality not moral-"

Stop right there!

Morality highly reflects on your personality you fucking toilet, these dumbass toilets on IT will always use mental jiu jitsu to try to make you question reality and sanity because they are too retarded to make good arguements.
It really don't make sense
David parker ray had sex so it wasn't an inel
And pretty sure I am not doing all that Shit so she just proved lookism

Poodit peedit

Very good meme.

jfl she's just spouting dumb redpill crap with no self-consciousness

'gangsters and abusers have a charming + exciting exterior which foids are deceived by, so you should try to be deceptive like them, inkwells!'

ITcels should stay in their lane lmao. their angle is that inkies have a 'bad pERsonality,' bc they are misogynist, and that's why they're inkie.

bringing in redpill crap dilutes their message + reduces it to nonsense

and for what it's worth people like vince mcmahon and trump are what they would call 'evil but charismatic,' now look at how quickly they dogpile these men and call them 'rapists.' that's where redpill 'be assertive' shit got these celebrities, it will be even more counter-productive for normal males who don't have the same protections

through much of history, 'moral' people were praised and not found 'boring.' saints and martyrs were rarely party animals. but according to feminim, moral = boring, and now they're trying to entrap males by pretending that they should be exciting and then locking them up? nobody is fooled

They are coping so hard but then again that's all they can do

reddit is for faggots who like congetive bdsm. Why else would one volunteer to deal with the IT bubble?

occam's razor lol normies can do as many mental gymnastics as possible but the simple and obvious points we make can never be disproven. morality is an aspect of personality and the fact foids are attracted to degeneracy tells me a lot about their character. so much for the gud personahlitiy meme. good people can be charming/charismatic but ugly as shit and he would not get a gf women prefer darktriadmaxxed men who can manipulate everything about a foid to get what he wants. good pursonality men are easily to manipulate by foids and foids find them boring for that reason. women are inherently attracted to evil/degeneracy unless they're put on a leash by men.
If IT is subtly telling me to darktriadmaxx then i'll fucking go for it because i already hate foids as it is

Last edited:
IT is aids and it should be quarantined